[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There are Only 2 Ways that the Steelers Don't Win

Dirk Digler

Dirk, you need to learn to get "thick-skin" if you want to last around here. Darin is a long-standing, repsected Huddler, he was rattling your chain. Take a deep breath and relax dude.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darin3 this will be a one on one challenge. We can call it, See if you can beat the Monkey challenge. This challenge will be for people like you that shoot their mouths off about being able to pick games better then me. The wagers will be documented on this site. Its so easy, since your playing against a monkey. I post lines and we post our games ATS. The challenge will be the next 10 football games starting tomorrow. Who ever has the best record ATS wins. And I never force it on anyone unless they like making a jacka$$ out of themselves. And since this idiot spouted off about me being a monkey we will have to throw some money in the ring. What are we talking here darin3, 10k, 5k, what can you afford to lose to the monkey?

darin3 this will be a one on one challenge. We can call it, See if you can beat the Monkey challenge. This challenge will be for people like you  that shoot their mouths off about being able to pick games better then me.  The wagers will be documented on this site. Its so easy, since your playing against a monkey. I post lines and we post our games ATS. The challenge will be the next 10 football games starting tomorrow. Who ever has the best record ATS wins. And I never force it on anyone unless they like making a jacka$$ out of themselves. And since this idiot spouted off about me being a monkey we will have to throw some money in the ring. What are we talking here darin3, 10k, 5k, what can you afford to lose to the monkey?

932124[/snapback]

:D

Dirk, you need to learn to get "thick-skin" if you want to last around here.  Darin is a long-standing, repsected Huddler, he was rattling your chain.  Take a deep breath and relax dude.

932111[/snapback]

I'm not so sure, I was in the skybox and I heard alot of complaining about your pal darin. I'm basically telling him to put his money were his mouth is and make him recognize my skills and taking his money at the same time is where the extra value is.

It should be studied by some college professor with too much time on his hands. Call it the "Huddle syndrome".

932147[/snapback]

You rang? :D

Its uncanny how these guys are all the same. It really is. It should be studied by some college professor with too much time on his hands. Call it the "Huddle syndrome".

932147[/snapback]

Son, I don't think you're going to make it in this business. :D

:doah: From potential newbie of the year based on one crazy pre-season post to just another that will wear out his welcome with the vet's at The Huddle. What a shame. Showed some promise and everything.

Oh and betting on preseason is a crapshoot at best. I don't care how much analysis is done.

Dirk...just a piece of advice

You've been on the forum for about 4 days...chill out. There are a lot of great fantasy football minds on this site and they are willing to share their collective knowledge with everyone. They prove themselves over time, with quality info and sound advice. In other words they earn respect. :D

However, every so often a bull comes charging into the china shop, snorting and blowing hot air everywhere. Usually, they are shot and end up as a 1/4 pounder at the local burger joint, never to be heard from again. :D

So you predicted that the Steelers would win a preseason game by more that 3 points. Great, :D good for you. However, the game was much closer that you predicted and the Steelers won on the strength of 3 TD returns. I would assume you were sweating a little as the Eagles closed to within 7 points late in the game. Luckly for you and your family (I would have hated to see you lose your house and your family living on the street) the Steelers covered. But one game does not give you Huddle cred. :D

If you are as great as you say you are why are on a football forum? :D Why are you not on your private island in the South Pacific kicking back and relaxing. You remind me of those experts on TV and the radio spouting about how they have predicted the last 40 games ATS. If they (and you) are so great at predicting games why do they need my money? AND the first time you are wrong will you be on the board ready to eat crow???? :doah:

I don't know Daren3 personally, and I am sure he doesn't need me to defend him, but before you go call out a vetern member of this board, take a deep breath, count to ten, and chill. You could learn a lot form these guys and in time I'm sure you could add to the collective knowledge. Don't blow it by throwing your balls around...they are likey to get caught on a rusty nail. :D

:doah: From potential newbie of the year based on one crazy pre-season post to just another that will wear out his welcome with the vet's at The Huddle.  What a shame.  Showed some promise and everything.

Oh and betting on preseason is a crapshoot at best.  I don't care how much analysis is done.

932211[/snapback]

you guys are getting way too fired up, I'm not bad-mouthing anybody. It's all in fun. I don't see a rash of people BASHING darwin for doing the exact same thing. All in fun dude.

This thread brings back memories of some loud mouthed newbie tool who took on a vet last year for a series of games at $100 a pop.

Newbie tool loses money, doesn't pay vet.

As I see it, this guy comes in and shares some good information about a bet he was making and it proves to be a good bet. However, for someone who claims to have so much knowledge and has confidence, you need to strap a pair on and grow some hide, kid.

This thread brings back memories of some loud mouthed newbie tool who took on a vet last year for a series of games at $100 a pop.

Newbie tool loses money, doesn't pay vet.

As I see it, this guy comes in and shares some good information about a bet he was making and it proves to be a good bet. However, for someone who claims to have so much knowledge and has confidence, you need to strap a pair on and grow some hide, kid.

932680[/snapback]

Since I am known now generally know as the "loud mouthed newbie tool" guy I would like to make it public and also instead of infesting your threads I will simply keep this topic in this thread. I'm not going to give reasons, I am not going to discuss unless prompted to or asked by others. I will not be curtious, nor will I necessarily be polite. Enter at your own risk in this thread. But I am telling you morons, if you wanna see first hand how to truly profit betting on football watch my threads for the next few games. You know how they say "you can learn alot from a dummy?" well....those are Oprahing seatbelt commercials. You can't learn sh!t from those people. The some of you need to step the Oprah off and breath and watch a replay of last years Superbowl. ohh, and ANY negative feedback is not only welcome, but EXPECTED. So F off and write something nasty. REALLY NASTY. You dirtbags. lol

Since I am known now generally know as the "loud mouthed newbie tool" guy I would like to make it public and also instead of infesting your threads I will simply keep this topic in this thread. I'm not going to give reasons, I am not going to discuss unless prompted to or asked by others. I will not be curtious, nor will I necessarily be polite. Enter at your own risk in this thread. But I am telling you morons, if you wanna see first hand how to truly profit betting on football watch my threads for the next few games. You know how they say "you can learn alot from a dummy?" well....those are Oprahing seatbelt commercials. You can't learn sh!t from those people. The some of  you need to step the Oprah off and breath and watch a replay of last years Superbowl. ohh, and ANY negative feedback is not only welcome, but EXPECTED. So F off and write something nasty. REALLY NASTY. You dirtbags. lol

932910[/snapback]

Didn't you also say you were betting the under in Monday night's game ? :D

Go away, momotard.

932927[/snapback]

That is a yes or no?

Im pretty sure that is a lot of words for: aint got no balls and I wont

Just leave with your tail between your legs - you are a POSER and everyone here knows it - now off with you -

Dirk...just a piece of advice

You've been on the forum for about 4 days...chill out.  There are a lot of great fantasy football minds on this site and they are willing to share their collective knowledge with everyone.  They prove themselves over time, with quality info and sound advice.  In other words they earn respect.  :D

However, every so often a bull comes charging into the china shop, snorting and blowing hot air everywhere.  Usually, they are shot and end up as a 1/4 pounder at the local burger joint, never to be heard from again.  :D

So you predicted that the Steelers would win a preseason game by more that 3 points.  Great,  :D  good for you.  However, the game was much closer that you predicted and the Steelers won on the strength of 3 TD returns.  I would assume you were sweating a little as the Eagles closed to within 7 points late in the game.  Luckly for you and your family (I would have hated to see you lose your house and your family living on the street) the Steelers covered.  But one game does not give you Huddle cred.  :D

If you are as great as you say you are why are on a football forum?  :D  Why are you not on your private island in the South Pacific kicking back and relaxing.  You remind me of those experts on TV and the radio spouting about how they have predicted the last 40 games ATS.  If they (and you) are so great at predicting games why do they need my money?  AND the first time you are wrong will you be on the board ready to eat crow????  :doah:

I don't know Daren3 personally, and I am sure he doesn't need me to defend him, but before you go call out a vetern member of this board, take a deep breath, count to ten, and chill.  You could learn a lot form these guys and in time I'm sure you could add to the collective knowledge.  Don't blow it by throwing your balls around...they are likey to get caught on a rusty nail.  :D

932247[/snapback]

Good info here. :D

I am also trying to figure out how this game goes over the total and I am having a hard time to do that as well, I honestly don't see the Eagles even scoring 10 points tonight and I don't see the Steelers routing the Eagles tonight, I like them by a TD or more but don't see them piling up the points either. So if I think the most the Eagles will score is 10 that means the Steelers have to score at least 26 to get this over the total and I don't think that will happen. 

Definitely on the Steelers -3 and really thinking about taking the under, I will decide closer to gametime on this. 

928615[/snapback]

Why no comment on the over/under? I'm guessing you took the Steelers and the under, based on your comments, so you probably didn't really rake in too much.

He MUST be a Brownies fan.

932935[/snapback]

Are you a Colts fan or a Ravens fan ? You're avatar makes it seem that you are both, since they are two distinct franchises. :D

FWIW, darin3 is a HUGH momotard. No doubt about it. And he's clearly gay. That being said, he's one of the more knowledgeable IDP guys around, and helps people out during the season in the Advice Forum in his very own IDP Advice Thread. He does this as a service. No money, no glory, just because he enjoys dropping some knowledge, Policy style.

So, bashing him isn't going to make you popular around here. But judging by your posts, that probably doesn't bother you.