[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tailgating

godtomsatan

When the Cowboys play everyone pulls up a chair and wants to behold the greatness of the greatest football franchise ever.  :D

942298[/snapback]

...so you're saying they turn on the Green Bay game? :D

they're already drunk before they even get their car parked in GB.  :D  :D

942690[/snapback]

Last tailgating I did, we killed a half barrel. And 3 cases of beer. Then went out to the bars.

But hey, we had about 30 people.

Tough call.  Liquored up women is a good thing, at least in Dallas and Madison it is.  I don't know about out in the sticks.

942710[/snapback]

Milwaukee = "The Sticks"?

:D

Now, I get home, away from the drunken masses at the Phone Booth, to find out that the game is on local blackout.

I mean, what the fudge? It's a preseason game where the cheapest available ticket is $33. I can't reasonably be expected to do that.

No

Fun

League

indeed.

Is Green Bay in Milwaukee?

942721[/snapback]

No, it's about 100 miles north.

My 15 drunk chicks were in Milwaukee; I'm a tad biased as to how they look (pretty darn good even before the first beer, for the most part), so you'd have to ask rocknrobn for an assessment.

Now, I get home, away from the drunken masses at the Phone Booth, to find out that the game is on local blackout.

I mean, what the fudge? It's a preseason game where the cheapest available ticket is $33. I can't reasonably be expected to do that.

No

Fun

League

indeed.

942735[/snapback]

If it's not sold out, go around the stadium and wait until after kickoff; that usually means it is officially a buyer's market for tickets.