[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

Bonehand

Yeah I liked how the Hawks looked with the first string...a little disappointed in Hasselbeck, but very impressed with the first string receiving core. The second half was terrible and Greene...what the he$$ is up with running out of bounds in the back of the endzone...geez...what a knucklehead :D ... :D That was certainly not impressive!!! Engram is going to be big this year and take some pressure off of DJax. Also I liked Hackett and Jeriviceous. Wish we had one more speedster. Have not decided about Urban yet. I liked that Middle linebacker for Dallas...cant remember his name but he worked hard. D-Ware was incredible...man if he keeps that type of play up...the Defense in Dallas might be called the Big D again.

Shaun gave a sideline interview which I thought sounded positive. I hope Management and Alexander can make the compromises necessary to keep Shaun in Seattle. Sounds like he wants to stay...if the price is right of course. I like the guy I can't help it...I hope he runs his A$$ of this season. All in all :D some positive things...Wallace was a little off :D ...not like his game against NO. Oh well...

Yeah I liked how the Hawks looked with the first string...a little disappointed in Hasselbeck, but very impressed with the first string receiving core.  The second half was terrible and Greene...what the he$$ is up with running out of bounds in the back of the endzone...geez...what a knucklehead  :D ...  :D 

943978[/snapback]

Yeah We played really good on 1st string except Hass. Greene running out of bounds that was hilarious. Oh Never Mind Greene being FORCED out of bounds. HAHAHAHA. eeeeeeewwwwww. Anyways I didnt see anything outta this game except Jeremy Stevens and our Defense is a lot better. I would like to see more protection but I think its just because its pre season and Veterans like Walter Jones dont really play to the full extent.

Question for the Georgia homers:

Did this David Greene cat really play 4 years in the South East Conference-SEC or was he a licensed broker with the Securities and Exchange Commission-SEC for four years?

He had the poise of Frazia driving down Rainier Avenue in a convertible.

We know what Djax can do we want to see our other guys play.

Julius Jones is pretty darn good.

1st quarter Defense on Hawks looked good.

Hasselbeck did ok. I expect more but hey its pre season.

Demarcus Ware. Good game.

Walter Jones didnt play too well.

Seneca Wallace blew it.

943281[/snapback]

I thought Seneca Wallace was the second coming of Ron Mexico. :doah:

Let me qualify this post by saying that I am probably the single biggest Jerramy Stevens fan on this website. I still pray for hope that this guy can somehow become utilized as a weapon someday.....

How in the heck is this guy still being mentioned in fantasy circles?? I've never thought it wise to draft a team's 2nd TE. (Colts excluded of course)