[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edwards moving toward the starting lineup

theeohiostate

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports rookie WR Braylon Edwards took reps with the first team as the No. 3 receiver. It was his first major exposure to Trent Dilfer's passing. "If he keeps progressing, he might continue to move," head coach Romeo Crennel said.

He should break through to the starting line up by week 4-6 i would imagine.

Seems like preferentiall treatment, just last week he was 7th on the depth chart. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

well the trade of Andre Davis should speak volumes here- I'd guess that even if he's listed as #3 on the DC on opening day he'll actually be on the field more often than not beginning with week #1. I think that projectecting weeks 4-6 might be selling him short, but we'll see.

Dude's an impact WR, they'll find ways to get him the ball.

He should break through to the starting line up by week 4-6 i would imagine.

Seems like preferentiall treatment, just last week he was 7th on the depth chart.  :D

944351[/snapback]

He will be a starter in game 1. You get preferetntial treatment when you got skills.

I remember the time I was first exposed to Trent Dilfer's passing. Except it was in his hotel room and not on the field. Actually now that I think about it, no other players were around either. He said it was just better to do a one-on-one drill in his bed.

Trent Dilfer raped me.

I remember the time I was first exposed to Trent Dilfer's passing. Except it was in his hotel room and not on the field. Actually now that I think about it, no other players were around either. He said it was just better to do a one-on-one drill in his bed.

Trent Dilfer raped me.

944520[/snapback]

LMFAO :D:D

Trent Dilfer raped me.

944520[/snapback]

It kinda sounds like you we're asking for it...