[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sportsline

chonchito

i'm the commissioner for my league and we are having problems. i'll try to lay this out as best as i can b/c it's kind of confusing to describe in writing.

I have two owners that each time they accept an invitation to join the

league, they take over the other one's information. Each one should

have his own team, but when I send one the invite and he accepts, the

other one's acceptance of the invitation becomes invalid. Somehow one of

the two upon first receiving and accepting his invitation took over the

other person's team and still had his own. I can't seem to get both of

them accepted at the same time. How do I fix this?

As of now, one person, call him A, when he logs in, logs in for another's person's team. On the commissioner's set up page, it does not show that A has accepted his invitation. I emailed sportsline who told me to call and when you call, it says they don't do tech support. Can anyone help me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Are they both using the same login/password?  Are they both using the same computer?

963084[/snapback]

They are not both using the same computer. As for the login password, I assume that they're different. The league has its password and I send them the email invite with the link in it. Isn't all they have to do is click on the link and set a password? Everyone else in the league has not had a problem.

Isn't all they have to do is click on the link and set a password?

963091[/snapback]

That's how it has always worked.

We did have a similar situation a few years ago when two guys shared the same login/password. I don't know what else could be wrong.

What phone number did you use for support? They once gave me a support number, try this: (954) 489-4115.

Good Luck!

That's how it has always worked. 

We did have a similar situation a few years ago when two guys shared the same login/password.  I don't know what else could be wrong.

What phone number did you use for support?  They once gave me a support number, try this: (954) 489-4115.

Good Luck!

963123[/snapback]

When they responded to my email, they gave me the # 1-877-commish. not a direct number w/an area code.

I would try deleting both teams, tell the coaches to change their passwords/login, and then reinvite them.  I can't imagine that not working.

963161[/snapback]

i've actually tried that already and the same thing keeps happening. when they accept their invites, does it then ask for a log in/password. actually, i haven't tried that b/c i only deleted one of them. maybe if i delete both that would change things. thanks

I would delete the owner of both of the teams and put in their e-mail addy's again...

Tell them to make sure they register a name 1st, I've had problems with owners accepting the invite before registering and having minor type glitches...

But, deleting the owner's, not the whole team...and then having them get a new invitation may solve this problem...

I would delete the owner of both of the teams and put in their e-mail addy's again...

Tell them to make sure they register a name 1st, I've had problems with owners accepting the invite before registering and having minor type glitches...

But, deleting the owner's, not the whole team...and then having them get a new invitation may solve this problem...

963665[/snapback]

how do they register a name prior to getting the invitation?

how do they register a name prior to getting the invitation?

963823[/snapback]

They go to www.sportsline.com and register for an account. Then click the invitation, the invitation allows you to log into your account and locks you onto that team....

At work if I use a computer and log in when I get back it remembers my login. Cookies I believe. If the one guy ever used the others comp. it might still be reading the other guys cookies.

I have, at work logged on to cbs and gotten another guys account, he should try signing out the other guy and trying from there.

I sign out because i don't want anyone screwing with my commissioner settings.

hopefully not already mentioned, if so sorry.

At work if I use a computer and log in when I get back it remembers my login. Cookies I believe. If the one guy ever used the others comp. it might still be reading the other guys cookies.

I have, at work logged on to cbs and gotten another guys account, he should try signing out the other guy and trying from there.

I sign out because i don't want anyone screwing with my commissioner settings.

hopefully not already mentioned, if so sorry.

964777[/snapback]

same here....I always sign out...that's what he did wrong...