[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's dumber: Collins or Turner?

Guest THEbigred

Guest THEbigred

Collins for his umpteen bad throws, decisions, and weak pocket presence? Or in a late charge, Turner for deciding they need to go for it on 4th and 23 down two scores late in the game....but when they get a 5 yd penalty, deciding 4th and 28 is NOT worth trying? what the flip??

Edited by THEbigred

I vote Turner, because he really really had me shaking my head.

I'm watching the game with an Oakland fan, and Oakland has the ball. It's 3rd down and 18 to go... just over 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter...

My buddy says, "watch them call the friggin' draw play." as a joke.

Norv Turner calls the... draw... to the fullback... Zack Crockett.

??????

A draw? To the short-yardage guy? On 3rd and 18? With enough time left for New England to score again if it doesn't work??

Penalties and a general lack of discipline are Raider trademarks. Aside from that, they made way to many mistakes on the O line, especially pass blocking. This kid Routt needs a year on the pracice squad. I don't even understand why he was out there, he's like four deep at LCB on the depth chart.

Penalties and a general lack of discipline are Raider trademarks. Aside from that, they made way to many mistakes on the O line, especially pass blocking. This kid Routt needs a year on the pracice squad. I don't even understand why he was out there, he's like four deep at LCB on the depth chart.

977455[/snapback]

I hate the Raiders, but have Moss... I hope Collins does not key in on Moss like he did tonight, all season! Where the hell was Curry!??

Edited by sundaynfl

I vote Turner, because he really really had me shaking my head.

I'm watching the game with an Oakland fan, and Oakland has the ball.  It's 3rd down and 18 to go... just over 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter...

My buddy says, "watch them call the friggin' draw play." as a joke.

Norv Turner calls the... draw... to the fullback... Zack Crockett.

??????

A draw?  To the short-yardage guy?  On 3rd and 18?  With enough time left for New England to score again if it doesn't work??

977425[/snapback]

I couldn't believe my eyes on that play! Seriously, I sat there for about half a minute just staring blankly trying to understand what just happened. :D

I couldn't believe my eyes on that play!  Seriously, I sat there for about half a minute just staring blankly trying to understand what just happened.    :D

977692[/snapback]

make that three of us. I was shouting at the TV, not because I love Oakland (hate them) but because I REALLY hate NE

by the way, where in Tuna and his gloating. It is about time for that rash to pop up again.

Collins for his umpteen bad throws, decisions, and weak pocket presence?  Or in a late charge, Turner for deciding they need to go for it on 4th and 23 down two scores late in the game....but when they get a 5 yd penalty, deciding 4th and 28 is NOT worth trying?  what the flip??

977365[/snapback]

This is actually one of the plays I felt the call made sense. They were too close to punt, then they penalty came which gave them more room to pin them down below the 20.