[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

W.Parker

Bombs Away

You know what, even Emmitt had some tough running days.  Today, Willie got some tough yards, but the play calling and big ben stunk down the stretch. Even with a lead the Steelers started passing 1st, as if they were playing from behind.  That was terrible, of course Willie didn't get very many touches once Pitt started poorly airing it out.  Ben really stunk in the 2nd half  :D

1021459[/snapback]

You're an idiot. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, even Emmitt had some tough running days.  Today, Willie got some tough yards, but the play calling and big ben stunk down the stretch. Even with a lead the Steelers started passing 1st, as if they were playing from behind.  That was terrible, of course Willie didn't get very many touches once Pitt started poorly airing it out.  Ben really stunk in the 2nd half  :D

1021459[/snapback]

But you said Davis had 3 tds vs N.E and Davis is no Parker..That leads me to believe you felt he was gonna light up the Pats.. :D

But you said Davis had 3 tds vs N.E and Davis is no Parker..That leads me to believe you felt he was gonna light up the Pats.. :D

1021520[/snapback]

That is still true, the problem was Roethlisberger was no Delhomme :D Gotta have a little balance. You're right though, the Pats were prepared for Willie :D Regardless, Willie will still be the man.

• 1 month later...
60 percent of the time..it works,everytime.

1021611[/snapback]

I swear that quote is very underrated...followed by Will Farrell smiling then saying "That makes no sense", then awkward moment. One of the funniest scenes in the movie I have to say. Whats this post about again? Oh yeah...Willie Parker. He is a decent NFL player but fantasy wise he's inconsistent as hell and will be all year. Only gonig to get worse if/when Duce comes back.