[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots - Steelers Avatar / Sig Bet Anyone ?

Menudo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, and here is a first pass at the sig line Pats fans.

I, hopeless Steelers fan, should have learned my lesson after the Patriots came into Heinz Field and spanked my Steelers in the AFC Championship game.

I have finally come to realize that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, and I wish some day, Little Ben can approach Tom Brady's level of excellence, poise, and class.

The Wife took me to the game last year...only game they lost. I won't be anywhere near Pitt this weekend (although I have friends who will be)

I'll be in Balt. extending my curse to the Red Sox :D:D

As great as Ben has been, he is looking like a young QB in the 2nd half today. To the Patriots credit, as if they need more, they know how to rattle a QB, and they have Ben as rattled as I've ever seen him, well, other than the last time they played the Pats.... :D

Looks like the Pats have home field advantage playing at Heinz.

1020917[/snapback]

Sad, but true. :D Offense has one more chance yet to tie it up. I'm still holding out slight hope...... :D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

Edited by Menudo

The only thing worse than being in last place in 3 leagues is watching the Steelers win.... They certainly don't deserve to win that's for sure.... C'mon Pats!!!!

1020931[/snapback]

So, if they would end up scoring more than the Pats, which doesn't look likely now, why wouldn't they deserve to win ? :D