[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're BACK

keggerz

The bye weeks!!!! I HATE THE BYE WEEKS!!!

I'm doing some fancy waiver wire moves this week already! I need a QB in one league (dropping Boller) and a TE in another (dropping Boller there too). (So much for Boller being a good sleeper pick in the draft!! :D )

before the season started I thought betweeen JJ Arrington, Mewelde Moore, Suggs, and M.Bennet that i would have at least one capable BYE week cover for this Sunday when Jamal Lewis is out... looks like I was wrong...

1011040[/snapback]

At this point the bye week itself is a good cover for what he's produced thus far.

I wasn't too worried about my bye weeks - players are well spread out.

What pissed me off is my scheduling. Seems every friggin week I play someone, NONE of their startes are on a bye!!!!  :D

1011028[/snapback]

Or conversely, your opponents top guys are playing the likes of the 49ers, Vikings, and Packers while yours are playing the Steelers, Buffalo, or Tampa Bay. :D

Actually, this year the bye weeks won't ding me too much, so I'm not really worried there. I do play the Manning/Harrison owner in one league the week they are on bye though. :D

And FWIW, I played that same owner last week as well. :D

Don't you mean ... THEY'RE BRACK!

My bye's are pretty well spread out this year so it shouldn't make a big difference to me.

I really like my RB matchups this week though ...

J Jones @ SF (while SF guarentees a win) .. should be good for a couple scores

E James v. CLE ... nuff said

Touch matchups the first couple weeks by with Jones and James not on byes until 8 & 9 and their fairly easy schedule the next few weeks, should be racking up the wins :D

I wasn't too worried about my bye weeks - players are well spread out.

What pissed me off is my scheduling. Seems every friggin week I play someone, NONE of their startes are on a bye!!!!  :D

1011028[/snapback]

Looking at my schedule in my local, I got lucky this year with opponent's bye weeks. I play the Warrick Dunn owner when Dunn is on bye and the Witten owner on the Cowboys' bye week. Talk about getting lucky! I don't have to face Witten or Dunn!!

The bye weeks!!!!  I HATE THE BYE WEEKS!!!

I'm doing some fancy waiver wire moves this week already! I need a QB in one league (dropping Boller) and a TE in another (dropping Boller there too). (So much for Boller being a good sleeper pick in the draft!!  :D )

1010185[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat. I think I knocked a hole clear through this brick wall w/ this one :D

I also had to temporarily drop Cooley. I am just hoping nobody becomes the wiser and picks him up. I am planning on getting him back in a week or two.

-The Dark Knight