[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT

seminoles

Yeah, LT had a great game FINALLY!!

My question to Marty will always be, "Why not every week?? Figure out a way to utilize the best back in football on a consistent basis! Other coaches have been able to do just that with their featured RB's. Why can't you??"

I'm scared to see what kind of offensive scheme Marty comes up with for the Bolts trip to New England in week 4!!! :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

At least Eli looks good.

1021479[/snapback]

They showed a side-by-side comparison of both Eli and Peyton's numbers through 3 games.

Eli = 689 PAYD / 5 TD / 2 INT

Peyton = 604 PAYD / 2 TD / 2 INT

I'm sure anyone who drafted Peyton early must've loved that comparison.

offence looked great I thought, SD shutting down the running game in the second half did them in............and the secondary getting torched.

all i can say is i hope eli's play was a glimpse at whats to come for many years

how about those two beautiful catches by Plax and Shockey

I started:

Big Ben (Favre sucks)

S. Alexander, T. Jones

S. Smith, T. Holt, L. Coles (he sucks too)

J. Wiggins

N. Rackers

Steelers D

And had a 48 point lead before the Sunday night game. LT scored 46 so the DEN D only needs to score 2 fantasy points for me to lose the game. I scored 157 and will lose even though the league average is 89 points.

This game is fliping stupid.

Edited by steeler

Have LT in 2 leagues and really enjoyed watching him play last night. I've got hopes he scores good this year but he's going to have a tough time with the next 5 games. He's undoubtedly the best back in football right now so hopefully that status will lead him to good production over the next 5 weeks. Here's his next 5 games

New England(away)

Pittsburgh(home)

Oakland(away)-hope he gets a Westbrook like game

Philadelphia(away)

Kansas City(home)

Pretty tough schedule I'd say, but if Schottenheimer gets him the ball like he did last night he should at least put up decent numbers against some of these tough teams(NE,Pitts,Philly).

Have LT in 2 leagues and really enjoyed watching him play last night.  I've got hopes he scores good this year but he's going to have a tough time with the next 5 games. He's undoubtedly the best back in football right now so hopefully that status will lead him to good production over the next 5 weeks. Here's his next 5 games

New England(away)

Pittsburgh(home)

Oakland(away)-hope he gets a Westbrook like game

Philadelphia(away)

Kansas City(home)

Pretty tough schedule I'd say, but if Schottenheimer gets him the ball like he did last night he should at least put up decent numbers against some of these tough teams(NE,Pitts,Philly).

1021817[/snapback]

Pitt. looks like the only tough D out of the next 5 IMO (NE away could be tough). LT can do so many things well, I'm not sure it's going to matter. As long as Shott. doesn't screw up like the 1st two weeks, LT should be good.

My question to Marty will always be, "Why not every week?? Figure out a way to utilize the best back in football on a consistent basis! Other coaches have been able to do just that with their featured RB's. Why can't you??"

1021681[/snapback]

Because of the old adage ...

You can take the coach out of Cleveland, but you can't take the Cleveland out of the coach.

:D

Poor Schottz. he takes a team to the playoffs who noone expects to be there and still gets dogged.

People need to realize when a team has a player as good as Tomlinson teams are going to do what they can to stop that player and make it hard for that player to do anything. That is what happened to Tomlinson the 1st few weeks, it was not Schottz. what you seen this week was the effects of having to guard someone with Gates Talent as well.

People need to realize that the Chargers defense is not very good and they are one of those teams that has to outscore the other team. teams like that can not be consistently good. the Chargers need to spend some money on defense and I don't believe that is in Schottz 's hands.

People need to realize that the Chargers defense is not very good and they are one of those teams that has to outscore the other team. teams like that can not be consistently good. the Chargers need to spend some money on defense and I don't believe that is in Schottz 's hands.

1022055[/snapback]

Is Merriman back completely yet?

They did take 2 defenders in the first round last draft but it is probably a little early to expect a bunch out of them.