[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone actually have Marshall Faulk?

fballfreak

This question goes out to Jackson owners. Do any of you have Marshall Faulk on your team in case Jackson pulls up lame? I'm thinking about acquiring him off the waiver as insurance. Just curious.

1026797[/snapback]

Why yes I do I got him in the 15th round of a 16 round draft

Strictly an insurance policy if things go wrong, injury, or Martz just ruins SJax. And who knows, later in the season, he may be a viable fill in for a week, but his best days are behind him.

Rams | S. Jackson Has Chest Injury; Faulk Ready to Start if Needed

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:46:41 -0700

St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson (chest) is actually troubled by a chest injury in the sternum area, not by the bruised ribs the team originally thought. He did not practice Wednesday, Sept. 28 and is listed as questionable for the team's Week 4 game. After the team's Week 3 game, Jackson told reporters he would be fine for Week 4, but the outlook has changed. Right now, he is no sure thing to play and if he does not play, RB Marshall Faulk would start in his place.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

I picked up Faulk when Jackson left the game Sunday but had to release him earlier this week due to bye week issues. I may try to pick him up again after Sunday's game, but if it starts looking like Jackson isn't going to play this weekend, the other league members will be on him like white on rice.

That's okay, though. Faulk hasn't shown me much the past two years, and if I'm going to burn a roster spot on an insurance policy, I'd rather back up LT with Micheal Turner.

Jackson will play...but how limited will he be?....I just heard this on NFL Network...

if you own faulk and not jackson, this is great news as he could easily make this worse....not that you should wish for injuries or anything...

that's another post for another day....before this one at that...

Jackson will play...but how limited will he be?....I just heard this on NFL Network...

if you own faulk and not jackson, this is great news as he could easily make this worse....not that you should wish for injuries or anything...

that's another post for another day....before this one at that...

1032194[/snapback]

I'm saying this as a guy that owns Jackson but not Faulk (yet) and was even going to start Jackson this week before news of the sternum injury broke:

Just let him sit for crying out loud! You've got Faulk and Arleen Harris (who has played very well when called upon) and you throw the ball 50 friggin' times anyway. Why risk doing more damage?!?

I'm saying this as a guy that owns Jackson but not Faulk (yet) and was even going to start Jackson this week before news of the sternum injury broke:

Just let him sit for crying out loud!  You've got Faulk and Arleen Harris (who has played very well when called upon) and you throw the ball 50 friggin' times anyway.  Why risk doing more damage?!?

1032246[/snapback]

exactly...and faulk seems to do more damage in the passing game anyways and appears worth more than SJax in a PPR league...

at least in the short term...but if SJAX is already falling apart...what's his durability looking like then?