[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im playing the entire Rams team.

RussMan

And I hate to say it I have a good chance to lose. Becuase of byes and injuries my opponents is rolling out the Rams players vs the sorry NYG D. If the NYG defense doesnt show up I am toast. Geez.

He is starting.

Bulger

Holt

Curtis

Faulk

S Jackson

Wilkens

----------

J Jones

Stokely

S Smith

A Gates

Zona D

Rest easy my friend. Stephen Jackson is rumored to have a sternum condition. I can tell you from personal experience it is about the most painful thing you can ever injure. I could barely walk for a few weeks nevermind play any sports. Furthermore, Bulger struggles with pressure, and has to deal with Mike Strahan all day who is one of the few really good DE's that plays on the side that doesn't keep Bulger protected by Orlando Pace. In addition, the Rams have lost 18 of their last 29 road games. I don't know what that says specifically about their offense, but it can't be good.

Rest easy my friend.  Stephen Jackson is rumored to have a sternum condition.  I can tell you from personal experience it is about the most painful thing you can ever injure.  I could barely walk for a few weeks nevermind play any sports.  Furthermore, Bulger struggles with pressure, and has to deal with Mike Strahan all day who is one of the few really good DE's that plays on the side that doesn't keep Bulger protected by Orlando Pace.  In addition, the Rams have lost 18 of their last 29 road games.  I don't know what that says specifically about their offense, but it can't be good.

1034888[/snapback]

As long as Bulger isnt throwing TD to Curtis and Holt I am ok. But if its a high scoring game and the Rams are doing it through the air I am in trouble. Too bad Bruce couldnt play that would help too.

As long as Bulger isnt throwing TD to Curtis and Holt I am ok.  But if its a high scoring game and the Rams are doing it through the air I am in trouble.  Too bad Bruce couldnt play that would help too.

1036442[/snapback]

Jackson is basically a waste of a roster space to me...but Faulk might do the G Men in real bad....

with this matchup, he may not really care...