[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Bout dem Lions!

PantherDave

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.  ??

1038547[/snapback]

You'll just have to feel left out then I guess, but here is a hint-PantherDave as in Carolina Panthers.....Lions just beat the 3-0 Bucs....Vikings play the Falcons.....is that light coming on yet????

You'll just have to feel left out then I guess, but here is a hint-PantherDave as in Carolina Panthers.....Lions just beat the 3-0 Bucs....Vikings play the Falcons.....is that light coming on yet????

1038554[/snapback]

They did?

It's interesting what they call a catch--it looked like the ball had touched his hands before his knee slid out of bounds. Even though the catch was smooth (i.e. not bobbled) they ruled that he was out of bounds (I guess saying that he had not yet had control of the ball yet).

Harrington looked great on the last play--overthrowing his receiver by 10 feet on 4th down.

Sorry-ass Lions. :D

How 'bout them Packers beating Carolina Monday night? :D

1038578[/snapback]

I'm afraid the Pack is coming into a game that the Cat's will give there best effort to date this season. This is the team and the MNF game that S Smith was lost last year, so I look for the Cat's to pounce on the Pack-Big Time.

I'm assuming it was akin to Dave Shula standing there trying to get hand-slaps from the Bengal D following a big stop?

One of those where there's such an obvious lack of respect you feel bad for the guy.

I'm assuming it was akin to Dave Shula standing there trying to get hand-slaps from the Bengal D following a big stop?

One of those where there's such an obvious lack of respect you feel bad for the guy.

1038599[/snapback]

Precisely.

I'm afraid the Pack is coming into a game that the Cat's will give there best effort to date this season. This is the team and the MNF game that S Smith was lost last year, so I look for the Cat's to pounce on the Pack-Big Time.

1038584[/snapback]

Actually, I have a gut feeling GB is going to give the Cats all they can handle, if not outright win. Their 0-3 start is a function of one facet of the game failing each week, they haven't been blown out yet. Maybe on MNF they put a complete game together - which they'll need to do to avoid getting completely embarrassed a la Tennessee at Lambeau last year.

We shall see, as I feel the Cat's will click in all three phases of the game. The Panthers will not go 1-2 at home, and Peppers should exploit the GB O-line and punish Favre. If they double Pep, then Rucker will have a big game, also Witherspoon and Lucas are back-plus McGree has earned the starting job over the rookie Davis. Only time will tell.

1038599[/snapback]

...if he wasn't an incompetent boob. Players don't respect him because there's a core group of people who blame all of Harrington's problems on other parts of the team. Dude never owns up and says, "I sucked." As Jimmy Johnson said in the pregame, this Lions offense has a governer... and his name is Joey Harrington.