[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I have to tell you all this one more time!

Cowboyz1

That is two weeks now, first against the skins and now against the other nemesis Raiders. Bledsoe, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? 4th down and Goal, 4th down, HELLO it's 4TH down. During the time out I am quite sure that Bill Parcells calmly reminded you it was 4TH DOWN.

So, now that we've established that on 4th down, if you do not get the yardage for a first down you will lose the game. So what does Drew do, throws the ball into the ground AND to Glenn (who granted made a great grab to get you down there) a receiver that is neither open, nor has the first down, nor is in the endzone!

Meanwhile, Jason Witten is drinking coffee and eating donuts in the corner of the endzone with an orange road construction jersey on, leaning on a shovel shakin' his head.

I know, I know it's only week four but against Washington he was wide open down the seam when the exact same situation happened. Drew through the ball to Glenn who was not even beyond the sticks again on 4th DOWN.

Now I know what your asking..... what am I doing believing that Drew will make all the right decisions down the stretch. Forget it......your right, pass me my meds.

Oh and Tyson, Drew has some contusions, his leg is broke, ankle cracked in two places, has two broken ribs, couldn't see at the end of the game and lost the use of the left side of his brain. He'll be alright, but that’s a "blitzer" better known as an "UNBLOCKED SAFTEY" coming up the middle to kill your quarterback, just thought you outta know that.

But hay what do I know.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D

Hey Cunningham, there's this big ego WR in the NFL, his name is TO. Put someone on him, did you notice he wasn't making any catches when you played him man to man? Yeah, go ahead and play a zone and let him roam free dumb@$$ cause he's not going to be able to do anything with a wide open field. :D

Sean Payton and the Tuna's hands are clean on this one?  No F'n way.  Blame Bledsoe all you want those two are the ones who blew it yesterday.

1040537[/snapback]

I have to agree with you on that one. 3 down 2 inside the 20 and you trot out Marion Barber? What the........I would rather them hand the ball off on a quick hitter to Spears. :D