[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sooooooooooo.........

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were right, he was wrong.  Take satisfaction in the knowledge that if he followed his own advice, he screwed himself.

I do admit that I did have a stick and a bag of marshmallows handy to toast over the flames, though.  :D

1040234[/snapback]

I'm not one that tries to prove a point. I answer about 200 questions a week here in the advice forum, and never come back to say "I told you so". He did, so now he should deal with the flip side, but apparently now we're not allowed to administer that.

I'm not one that tries to prove a point. I answer about 200 questions a week here in the advice forum, and never come back to say "I told you so". He did, so now he should deal with the flip side, but apparently now we're not allowed to administer that.

1040289[/snapback]

Don't let it get to ya. Everyone that's mature enough knows if you ask for advice it's up to the person asking to act on it or not. Who cares what the heck they think. I know it's the point of the thing...but really just put the ignore on this hump and move along Hugh. You provide sound advice and we all know that's what counts.

Now that I have given you some advice...how about showing me those rock hard Abs... :D

Don't let it get to ya.  Everyone that's mature enough knows if you ask for advice it's up to the person asking to act on it or not.  Who cares what the heck they think.  I know it's the point of the thing...but really just put the ignore on this hump and move along Hugh.  You provide sound advice and we all know that's what counts. 

Now that I have given you some advice...how about showing me those rock hard Abs... :D

1040313[/snapback]

I hear ya. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

And I'd have to get something in return if I show you the abs. :D

1040289[/snapback]

No, no, don't take it the wrong way... I just meant that it's not worth getting too upset about it since the results proved you right. I mean, if a complete n00b like me remembered that much then pretty much everybody else will, even if your last thread was deleted.

Yeah, might be time to take a little self imposed huddle forum hiatus. :D

1040338[/snapback]

That would only make the situation worse, Hugh, in my opinion. It would add fuel to this ree-tarrds fire. I'm not going to put words in the board admin's mouth, but I think they're just frowning upon this sort of thing as a whole. Dork Banks was wrong, and will continue to be an idiot. You going on hiatus won't change that. Just put the fool on ignore and be done with it. There are HUNDREDS (if not more) of fun, kind, appreciative Huddlers on here that respect your opinion and are certainly glad you're here. Don't let one asscl0wn ruin it. JMHO. :D

Edit: ree-tarrd (without the second 'r') = re-swoosh? HUH?

Edited by darin3

Yeah, might be time to take a little self imposed huddle forum hiatus. :D

1040338[/snapback]

Dont do it Hugh...dont punish us and yourself just because another guy wants to make an :D of him/herself... :D these days you never know.

Edited by devilwoman

I don't think it is Donnie boy upsetting Hugh at all...it the fact that the admins deleted the post...

am I correct?

1040357[/snapback]

Probably. But one led to the other... so in essence it's this Don Banks (AKA Only In America) fool that's causing this crap. If the Huddle Nation simply puts the idiot on ignore, he'll go away.