[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Want Lelie...

DaFreak

He is a free agent and I have a feeling he is going to rip off some good games. I just acquired McCardell in a trade so do not really know his true worth. I know LT is taking over more of the offense and Gates is really the #1 but do I drop him for Lelie?

I like Lelie ... I can't stand Plummer

With Vinny chucking it .. I see no great advantage in losing Mac for Lelie

See mine . i need help

1083590[/snapback]

Vinny chucking it to who? Maybe there's been a trade I don't know about. Last I checked Brees was chucking it to McCardell and Plummer was chucking it to Lelie.

As far as your question, there is no way I drop McCardell for Lelie. I am one of the unfortunate ones that has to start Lelie every week and watch him post crap for numbers most weeks. I had Burleson and Walker and because of their situations have had to resort to Lelie. I would love to have McCardell over Lelie. Sure, he has some good games but for the most part, you'll get your 3 receptions for 40 yards.

Vinny chucking it to who?  Maybe there's been a trade I don't know about.  Last I checked Brees was chucking it to McCardell and Plummer was chucking it to Lelie.

As far as your question, there is no way I drop McCardell for Lelie.  I am one of the unfortunate ones that has to start Lelie every week and watch him post crap for numbers most weeks.  I had Burleson and Walker and because of their situations have had to resort to Lelie.  I would love to have McCardell over Lelie.  Sure, he has some good games but for the most part, you'll get your 3 receptions for 40 yards.

1083638[/snapback]

The last three games McCardell has caught a total of 4 passes for 36 yards and one TD. 4 receptions for 40 yards each game looks a lot better to me.

Edited by DaFreak