[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rudi

“I feel like a thief. And I don’t steal. Put two and two together,” said Johnson, who hasn’t carried more than 18 times in a game the last four weeks. “It ain’t because of me. Ain’t because of me. I had 50 in the first. You tell me. You do the math. Last time I checked. That's all I'm saying. They do what they do. They're trying to turn me into a thief, but I ain't a thief."

i think he's referring to his contract...basically sayinhg they're paying him for doing nothing.

1093468[/snapback]

thats exactly what hes saying..and hes right...the guy had like 40 yards on their opening drive....no reason for 12 carries...meanwhile the cream of their division is handing out double digit carries to 3 different backs and pounding it down their throat

i mean, i won my game this week so im not bitter but...what the hell is bratkowski doing

I was watching some of the game early on and Rudi looked like he was running pretty good, getting 4-5 yards a clip. Then falling behind a bit they seemed to forget the run altogether. Didn't see the whole game but after seeing Rudi's stats, I thought he might of been dinged up but I guess that's not the case.

I was watching some of the game early on and Rudi looked like he was running pretty good, getting 4-5 yards a clip. Then falling behind a bit they seemed to forget the run altogether. Didn't see the whole game but after seeing Rudi's stats, I thought he might of been dinged up but I guess that's not the case.

1093659[/snapback]

I watched a bit of the first quarter and it seemed more like he was getting 8-10 yards a run. Here's the actual play-by-play:

Cincinnati Bengals at 14:54

1-10-CIN25 (14:54) R.Johnson left guard to CIN 29 for 4 yards (C.Hampton).

2-6-CIN29 (14:19) C.Palmer pass to T.Houshmandzadeh to CIN 36 for 7 yards (I.Taylor).

1-10-CIN36 (13:38) R.Johnson right tackle to CIN 37 for 1 yard (J.Farrior).

2-9-CIN37 (13:03) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry pushed ob at CIN 47 for 10 yards (D.Townsend).

1-10-CIN47 (12:31) C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Johnson.

2-10-CIN47 (12:28) R.Johnson right guard to PIT 37 for 16 yards (T.Polamalu).

1-10-PIT37 (11:50) R.Johnson right tackle to PIT 25 for 12 yards (T.Polamalu; W.Williams).

1-10-PIT25 (11:13) R.Johnson left end pushed ob at PIT 16 for 9 yards (C.Hope).

2-1-PIT16 (10:42) C.Palmer pass to C.Johnson for 16 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play Challenged by PIT and REVERSED. C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Johnson.

3-1-PIT16 (10:31) C.Palmer up the middle to PIT 14 for 2 yards (Team). {QB Sneek}

1-10-PIT14 (9:52) R.Johnson up the middle to PIT 12 for 2 yards (L.Foote).

2-8-PIT12 (9:24) C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Henry.

3-8-PIT12 (9:18) C.Palmer pass incomplete to R.Johnson.

4-8-PIT12 (9:11) S.Graham 30 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-B.St. Louis, Holder-K.Larson.

44 yards on 6 carries = 7+ yards per carry. After this point, he only had 6 carries the rest of the game. I don't understand how you stop giving him the ball. :D

A suspicious character, resembling presently sidelined Rams' Coach Mike Martz was seen lurking near the Bengal Offensive Coordinator during the game. The Bengals had no comment afterwards.............................. :D

I watched a bit of the first quarter and it seemed more like he was getting 8-10 yards a run. Here's the actual play-by-play:

Cincinnati Bengals at 14:54

1-10-CIN25 (14:54) R.Johnson left guard to CIN 29 for 4 yards (C.Hampton).

2-6-CIN29 (14:19) C.Palmer pass to T.Houshmandzadeh to CIN 36 for 7 yards (I.Taylor).

1-10-CIN36 (13:38) R.Johnson right tackle to CIN 37 for 1 yard (J.Farrior).

2-9-CIN37 (13:03) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry pushed ob at CIN 47 for 10 yards (D.Townsend).

1-10-CIN47 (12:31) C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Johnson.

2-10-CIN47 (12:28) R.Johnson right guard to PIT 37 for 16 yards (T.Polamalu).

1-10-PIT37 (11:50) R.Johnson right tackle to PIT 25 for 12 yards (T.Polamalu; W.Williams).

1-10-PIT25 (11:13) R.Johnson left end pushed ob at PIT 16 for 9 yards (C.Hope).

2-1-PIT16 (10:42) C.Palmer pass to C.Johnson for 16 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play Challenged by PIT and REVERSED. C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Johnson.

3-1-PIT16 (10:31) C.Palmer up the middle to PIT 14 for 2 yards (Team). {QB Sneek}

1-10-PIT14 (9:52) R.Johnson up the middle to PIT 12 for 2 yards (L.Foote).

2-8-PIT12 (9:24) C.Palmer pass incomplete to C.Henry.

3-8-PIT12 (9:18) C.Palmer pass incomplete to R.Johnson.

4-8-PIT12 (9:11) S.Graham 30 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-B.St. Louis, Holder-K.Larson.

44 yards on 6 carries = 7+ yards per carry. After this point, he only had 6 carries the rest of the game. I don't understand how you stop giving him the ball. :D

1093991[/snapback]

That's insane. Why would he be taken out of the game plan after such a great start. He didn't go out of bounds trying to catch a TD pass nor did he miss a FG either. Just because the drive was a waste, doesn't mean what worked to get you in a position to score should be shelved. Wow, 6 carries after all that? Amazingly stupid.

Somehow I thinkl this game plan may change for next week against GB.....

I think CIN will try and get Rudi 20 or so carries and wear out the defense...

That is why Rudi was so good last year....

They pounded the defense into submission and he would ge a ton or yards and some of his scores in the second half....

As a Rudi owner I can only hope for next week with Edge off and not a real positive option for my #2 RB....

Larry Johnson

Aaron Stecker

Brandon Jacobs

Here's to hoping for two TD's from Rudi

The Bengals wasted 2 great drives in the first quarter and came away with a field goal. Steelers were holding the Bengals after that to imited drives. Most of the 2nd half was 3 and out. Plus 2 INTs by Carson and ball control running by the Steelers... That chews up clock. Pretty soon, you're down by 3 scores at the beginning of the 4th quarter, and Rudi just isn't going to play in that scenario.