[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Simms

Whoop That Trick

That 78 yard HOOK-UP might have just won the game for me :D He has Givens going and I have GTD Dillon..

Left Jerry Porter on the bench because he has pretty well sucked all year.. the ONE week I sit him for Gabriel. Gabriel puts up past Porter numbers

That 78 yard HOOK-UP might have just won the game for me :D He has Givens going and I have GTD Dillon..

Left Jerry Porter on the bench because he has pretty well sucked all year.. the ONE week I sit him for Gabriel. Gabriel puts up past Porter numbers

1111179[/snapback]

I just traded for Porter and Gonzo this week....

it appears I am their good luck charm...

Anyone know why this Pickett kid is in for SF??

1110985[/snapback]

Pickett - a former rodeo cowboy - came up from the practice squad recently and got the start because Ken Dorsey injured his ankle. Dorsey's left ankle was taped up with ice, but he says it won't be a big deal. Coach Nolan didn't sound as optomistic in the post-game interview.

Interestingly, the Niners also have Pickett playing on special teams. He actually made a tackle on special teams, then came in at QB the next play.