[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

SuperBalla

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bella..we play an all-star game this week and we try to pick the best players this week...our scoring is in my sig....who are the best players at each pos...this is what we have to play:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR/TE

1 K

1 Def

Thanks..

1160703[/snapback]

I like Leftwich, Edge and Shuan, Holt, C.J., and Fitz, Neil Rackers, and Jacksonville.

Also Bella for my lineup...

Need to pick 1

Driver or Gates  No seperate TE

Pick 1

Droughs vs Miami    or   Gado vs Minny with Fisher back

Thanks

1160718[/snapback]

Driver....and Gado...Fisher isn't playing according to reports.

Edited by SuperBalla

Patrick Pass would be a huge start assuming Dillon doesn't go. Unfortunately Belchik doesn't talk about his players status and it is very frustrating. Plan on starting Pass right now and sub Marcus in right before gametime.

Dude...this sounds like a crazy cult fantasy football league...you mean to tell me you have no waiver /Free agents at all?  :D

Apparently this isn't the team that you have displayed under yer sig...right? Thta team is a mes too. Culpepper and D-Mac...I feel for you bro.

1159807[/snapback]

It is kind of a crazy cult.... We started about 18 years ago, 10 friends... there are still about 5 of the original owners and even the new ones are friends that were around back then that just didn't play.

We have stuck pretty close to the old rules, we do a supplemental draft after week 6 where we can drop three and pick up six. That is it... no waivers. We are considering changing this next year, I think the injuries this year have initiated it. I am not the only one in trouble...

The good news is, I am in a six way tie for first at 6-4, really weird this year. Won five in a row... dropped 4 in a row and won my last.

The team in my sig is pretty much it, however, I do have Pass, Pearman, Gore, T. Taylor and M.Bryant (from supplemental) and acquired Garcia (for A-Train), and Frerrotte (for McMichael) recently.

so based on our rules and the injuries affecting ALL teams I am in decent shape. I definitely have been hit the worse by the injuries though losing my first AND second round pick.

It is kind of a crazy cult....  We started about 18 years ago, 10 friends...  there are still about 5 of the original owners and even the new ones are friends that were around back then that just didn't play.

We have stuck pretty close to the old rules, we do a supplemental draft after week 6 where we can drop three and pick up six.  That is it...  no waivers.  We are considering changing this next year, I think the injuries this year have initiated it.  I am not the only one in trouble...

The good news is, I am in a six way tie for first at 6-4, really weird this year.  Won five in a row...  dropped 4 in a row and won my last.

The team in my sig is pretty much it, however, I do have Pass, Pearman, Gore, T. Taylor and M.Bryant (from supplemental) and acquired Garcia (for A-Train), and Frerrotte (for McMichael) recently.

so based on our rules and the injuries affecting ALL teams I am in decent shape.  I definitely have been hit the worse by the injuries though losing my first AND second round pick.

1161422[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up...I was worried there for a moment.

Wow..your smart!  :D

6 mph winds.. :D

1162003[/snapback]

Hey llok a there its actually 1 mph from the Northeast...I provided a link earlier for people to check the weather themselves.

Need a WR and a Flex....

Parker RB  should get plenty of carries

McCardell WR against tough pass def.

MJones WR on the rise lately

Chatman WR Favre MNF?

Evans WR Losman seems to like him?

Please Help!

1162027[/snapback]

Chatman and Parker.

Morning...

WDIS

std perf 1pt/10yrds + 5pt bonus @ 100yds rec. and bonus for distance TDS

Engram @ SF

or

K.Curtis vs. Arizona

Both look good..just need the better option !! :D

thanks in advance  :D

1162108[/snapback]

I like Kevin Curtis here. He is averaging 14.7 yards per catch. I have a feeling Shaun is going to take over that Seahawks/San fran game.

lol..your just too cool dude..  :D

1162126[/snapback]

Shoo kid...

Rudi vs. Colts w/more touches

Ronnie @ Clev. w/more upside

?????

1162174[/snapback]

Rudi will have an average game. Ronnie has been breaking the century mark and I predict he will against the Brownies...I like that start.

Hey Balla :D

Flex Player, pick one

Kevin Jones

Jamal Lewis

Andre Johnson

Lee Evans.

1/10 Ru/Re yds, 6/TD

1162176[/snapback]

Kevin Jones should have a great game, eventhough, it is against a stout Dallas D. I like that Roy Williams came in and made such a hugh impact last week. I think it will give Jones just enough of a break from the obvious defensive focus and allow him to do well.

Good luck.

WDIS -

QB - Pick One

B. Johnson - MIN @ GB

Plummer-Den vs NYJ

RB - Pick One

Jones - Jax@ Ten

D. Davis - Hou vs KC

A. Smith - NO @ NE

Performance Scoring System :D

1162135[/snapback]

Plummer and A. Smith

1/20 yards 1/per recption. Start 3 receivers.

out of these 4 wr who do I bench

Curtis vs Ari

Housh vs Ind

Wayne at Cin

Roy Williams at Dal

1162138[/snapback]

Curtis is on the bench.