[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh Steelers

Runner

:D  That was not his orignial account.  And he was here before numbers were assigned.

1168344[/snapback]

.......and if he doesn't know, no one does. :D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  That was not his orignial account.  And he was here before numbers were assigned.

1168344[/snapback]

I never mentioned anything about the original account number. I just know he hasnt' been here "a lot" longer than I have been.

Menudo,

Serious question...

Exactly how much money did you turn over to the "bullys" in school? 

Curious, what high school did you attend in the Burgh.  I have a sneaky suspicion that I know who you are.  Tell me the High School, and I'll IM you with your true identity.  No BS.

1168345[/snapback]

I'll ignore the very mature "bully" question. :D

I don't live in Pittsburgh, I didn't go to high school there either. I went to Indian Valley High School near State College. I'm sure you know who I am :D. My name is Marc Attivo. If there is anything else you need to know, just ask publicly, and I'll answer you. In all honesty, I ve NEVER had a problem with you on here before, and I don't have any "real" problems with anyone here, but your maturity has been clear with the "blow my head off" and "bullys" comments. Like I said before, grow up and get some class.

Edited by Menudo

I never mentioned anything about the original account number.  I just know he hasnt' been here "a lot" longer than I have been.

1168352[/snapback]

I was here since the beginning of the site, or close to it, in I believe 1997. Big John can clear that up, and honestly, I don't really care who was here longer.

For the record, you haven't been here longer than me.  Just because you post more, doesn't mean you are a moderator here.  I know there are a lot of Steeler fans here but it doesn't change a thing.  Anyone who watched them this past month already knows.  We'll see where they stand after next week.  If they beat the Colts, then I'll start buying your  BS.  Until then...  :D

1168341[/snapback]

Anyone who watched them this month AND can follow things realistically has realized that Tommy Maddox is a very poor QB at this point, and that the Steelers depend heavily on Ben Roethlisberger. Once again, next week is just a little bit of evidence and I don't really expect them to beat the Colts. I give them about a 20% chance. They aren't as good as the Colts. I've posted this before, but I'm not sure if you are actually reading what I'm typing, because you continue to claim that I'm saying things (i.e. Steelers are the best, Ben is the best, etc.) that I've never said. Nothing will be proven until the season is over.

I'll ignore the very mature "bully" question.  :D 

I don't live in Pittsburgh, I didn't go to high school there either.  I went to Indian Valley High School near State College.  I'm sure you know who I am.  In all honesty, I ve NEVER had a problem with you on here before, and I don't have any "real" problems with anyone here, but your maturity has been clear with the "blow my head off" and "bullys" comments.  Like I said before, grow up and get some class.

1168354[/snapback]

Sorry if I offended you Menudo, but you became 'unclassless' first. I was merely expressing my feeling about the Steelers and you first inferred to me as a "moran" (it's acually "morOn"). Just because someone doesn't agree with your football logic, you get offensive, as if you actually PLAY football. Some people in these parts are suicidal when the Steelers lose, especially in the playoffs or the superbowl. I wasn't trying to be funny when I said that I bet you'd blow your head off. You cannot take constructive criticism... I've noticed that you always turn it into an argument.

Finally, are you a PSU alumni, as yours truly?

Sorry if I offended you Menudo, but you became 'unclassless' first.  I was merely expressing my feeling about the Steelers and you first inferred to me as a "moran" (it's acually "morOn").  Just because someone doesn't agree with your football logic, you get offensive, as if you actually PLAY football.  Some people in these parts are suicidal when the Steelers lose, especially in the playoffs or the superbowl.  I wasn't trying to be funny when I said that I bet you'd blow your head off.  You cannot take constructive criticism... I've noticed that you always turn it into an argument. 

Finally, are you a PSU alumni, as yours truly?

1168367[/snapback]

Thanks for correcting me on the Moran - Moron thing. (Yeah, you have been here as much or as long as me) :D Sorry, that is funny, but I don't think you get it. I didn't get offensive, until you came on your soapbox saying what a realist you are, and how we homers don't see things clearly. Since you mention it, I have played and/or coached football since I was five. I was a captain of my college football team, and just stopped coaching this year due to my family issues. I do have a pretty good football acumen....I am admittedly obsessed with football and have been since birth. That said, I will never become suicidal over a football came, and can't imagine someone who would. Regardless of whether you were trying to be funny, that was a classless statement. Yes, you weren't looking for an argument with this post. :D

No, I'm not a PSU alumni, but I grew up near there, and spent most of my High School years and college summers on campus. I took summer classes there one summer and am a huge Nittany Lion fan.

because of where I live and because I have Cable(no Sunday Ticket)I watch the Steelers alot.They are a bit over-rated IMO.Big Ben is not,he is the real deal.But does'nt this loss have to go on the coaches at least as much, if not more than Maddox?What did he throw 40 passes?In a close game too,not like they were playing from way behind.If I know he sucks,and everyone here knows he sucks,why all the passing plays??

Seems to me that the Steelers(easy Menudo,don't freak),get a lead and sit on it ALOT!That would bother me if I was a Steeler fan.

because of where I live and because I have Cable(no Sunday Ticket)I watch the Steelers alot.They are a bit over-rated IMO.Big Ben is not,he is the real deal.But does'nt this loss have to go on the coaches at least as much, if not more than Maddox?What did he throw 40 passes?In a close game too,not like they were playing from way behind.If I know he sucks,and everyone here knows he sucks,why all the passing plays??

Seems to me that the Steelers(easy Menudo,don't freak),get a lead and sit on it ALOT!That would bother me if I was a Steeler fan.

1168390[/snapback]

You are absolutely 100% right about them getting leads and sitting on them. It is Cowher's biggest flaw. Has been for years. He has never learned to go for the throat and it often costs them. I don't mind people saying they think the Steelers are over-rated, is is all in how you go about stating your opinion.

As for the passing last week, I'm not making excuses, just stating facts from the game. The Ravens played essentially a 5-3 the entire game. They only had 3 D-backs in, and most times 9 and sometimes 10 people were in the box. I watched the game again on TIVO (Yes, I am nuts), and they simply loaded the box and flat out dared Maddox to try to throw. That is why the Steelers turned to the pass so much. They felt that they had to, because trying to run consistently on a team that has no repect for the pass, is tough, even for a good running team like the Steelers.

Edited by Menudo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just an observation...

Granted Ben wasn't at the helm, but the Steelers are an average team at best.  They could easily by 3-7.  Without Roethlisberger, they are below average.  Last year was a fluke, IMO.  This year they have been extremely lucky in close games.  Today, they couldn't pull it out.  Wait until they play Indy or even Cincinnati again.

Horrible QB (not Roethlisberger)

No passing game

Suspect Defense, especially against the pass

Running game overrated

For Christs sake, they played the hapless Ravens, with BOLLER at QB.

I watched the game.  It was sickening.  Horrible play calling, horrible QB play... Not even a fun game to watch. 

Get used to it Steeler fans; there's more to come.

1163397[/snapback]

:D

Just an observation...

Granted Ben wasn't at the helm, but the Steelers are an average team at best.  They could easily by 3-7.  Without Roethlisberger, they are below average.  Last year was a fluke, IMO.  This year they have been extremely lucky in close games.  Today, they couldn't pull it out.  Wait until they play Indy or even Cincinnati again.

No passing game

Running game overrated

I watched the game.  It was sickening.  Horrible play calling, horrible QB play... Not even a fun game to watch. 

1163397[/snapback]

So which is it, fool. Do you like them or hate 'em.................f'ing flip-flopper!

.....and you have the audacity to badger me for not liking them :D TOOL

1267919[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing that out again, Menudo. Remember, that post was on Nov 20th when they were not playing well (w/o Roethlisberger). I think that I've more-than-enough made up for those earlier observations, and have given them their props.

So which is it, fool.  Do you like them or hate 'em.................f'ing flip-flopper!

.....and you have the  audacity to badger me for not liking them :D  TOOL

1267928[/snapback]

Sorry Runner, this was not my intention. I did not mean to feed the idiot. Seriously, sorry.

Edited by Menudo

Thanks for pointing that out again, Menudo.  Remember, that post was on Nov 20th when they were not playing well (w/o Roethlisberger).  I think that I've more-than-enough made up for those earlier observations, and have given them their props.

1267932[/snapback]

Yes you have, but you got into it with me pretty good on that. I was simply bringing it up again for fun, but I should have known the idiots would jump all over it. My bad.

So which is it, fool.  Do you like them or hate 'em.................f'ing flip-flopper!

.....and you have the  audacity to badger me for not liking them :D  TOOL

1267928[/snapback]

I actually like them, but I call it like I see it. I never said in that thread anywhere that I wasn't a fan. I said they were overrated. At that time they were. And until today, you all thought the same thing. That's the difference, Megan Fox bag.

Yes you have, but you got into it with me pretty good on that.  I was simply bringing it up again for fun, but I should have known the idiots would jump all over it.  My bad.

1267935[/snapback]

Believe me, I'm a happy man that they proved me wrong. But when they were 7-5, everyone doubted them. I give credit where credit is due, and they are certainly deserving!

Believe me, I'm a happy man that they proved me wrong.  But when they were 7-5, everyone doubted them.  I give credit where credit is due, and they are certainly deserving!

1267943[/snapback]

I actually like them, but I call it like I see it.  I never said in that thread anywhere that I wasn't a fan.  I said they were overrated.  At that time they were.  And until today, you all thought the same thing. That's the difference, Megan Fox bag.

1267941[/snapback]

Nothings changed here, still same 'ol same 'ol. Don't be twisting facts again fektard!

Edited by theeohiostate

Just an observation...

No passing game

Running game overrated

1163397[/snapback]

Wow, is this idiot back on the bandwagon.

What a fraud. :D

Wow,  is this idiot back on the bandwagon.

What a fraud.  :D

1282609[/snapback]

Yep, he is bandwagon humper, that's fo' sho'.

RUNNER= :D

Thinking about posting the 7-10 pm's i got about this tool overstepping forum ettiquette, 2 from Steelers Homers themselves :D

Edited by theeohiostate