[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh Steelers

Runner

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,  is this idiot back on the bandwagon.

What a fraud.  :D

1282609[/snapback]

Never said I wasn't a fan, Sgt. Pecker. That post was 11/20/05 when the Steelers were 7-5. Unlike you and your butt-buddy OSU, I give credit where credit is warranted. You should try it sometime, dick.

By the way, I thought you were "ignoring" my posts. You are the fraud.

BTW, how many times have you seen Brokeback Mountain? nancyboy.

Here's something you can relate to... >> :D (Just think of Heath Ledger, or fatso, Ohio State)...

:D

:D

Are you the only fektard momo on this entire forum that DOESN'T know Private Ryan and i do not see eye to eye on anything other than you being a tool?  :D

1282626[/snapback]

I do know that you are both pole-smokers, "fektard." :D Now, go away and spend some time with your lovely wife...

P.S. Nah, never mind... I don't blame you. :D:D

Just an observation...

Granted Ben wasn't at the helm, but the Steelers are an average team at best.  They could easily by 3-7.  Without Roethlisberger, they are below average.  Last year was a fluke, IMO.  This year they have been extremely lucky in close games.  Today, they couldn't pull it out.  Wait until they play Indy or even Cincinnati again.

Horrible QB (not Roethlisberger)

No passing game

Suspect Defense, especially against the pass

Running game overrated

For Christs sake, they played the hapless Ravens, with BOLLER at QB.

I watched the game.  It was sickening.  Horrible play calling, horrible QB play... Not even a fun game to watch. 

Get used to it Steeler fans; there's more to come.

Never said I wasn't a fan, Sgt. Pecker.  That post was 11/20/05 when the Steelers were 7-5.

1282624[/snapback]

So you called the Steelers the most overrated team in the NFL, even said to Steeler fans, Get used to it Steeler fans; there's more to come.

Now you claim to be on the bandwagon. What a tool.....

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Just an observation...

Granted Ben wasn't at the helm, but the Steelers are an average team at best.  They could easily by 3-7.  Without Roethlisberger, they are below average.  Last year was a fluke, IMO.  This year they have been extremely lucky in close games.  Today, they couldn't pull it out.  Wait until they play Indy or even Cincinnati again.

Horrible QB (not Roethlisberger)

No passing game

Suspect Defense, especially against the pass

Running game overrated

For Christs sake, they played the hapless Ravens, with BOLLER at QB.

I watched the game.  It was sickening.  Horrible play calling, horrible QB play... Not even a fun game to watch. 

Get used to it Steeler fans; there's more to come.

So you called the Steelers the most overrated team in the NFL, even said to Steeler fans,  Get used to it Steeler fans; there's more to come.

Now you claim to be on the bandwagon.  What a tool.....

1282644[/snapback]

I guess you're not ignoring me anymore, fraud?!

At least... Practice what you preach, tampon.

I guess you've seen his wife?

1282641[/snapback]

Let's see I correctly predicted the locked thread earlier.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a banning soon. :D

EDIT: Wow, an OSU fan and Michigan fan thinking the same way at the same time :D

Edited by Puddy

Just go away dude,  Menudo found this post for me, I didnt.  He told me you were not a true fan, and it would be funnier if i exposed you.  Ask him tool....

1282649[/snapback]

Don't know about being a true fan, but I did say I felt he jumped off and back on the bandwagon. I am also sickened that he continues to attack another poster's wife's appearance. To me, that is going WAY over the line, and I wouldn't be shocked by a banning either.

what does it take for fektards like this to be banned?

i'd say his time is coming sooner, than later :D

1282651[/snapback]

You were the one posting the pictures... Not me.

If you don't want to battle, then ignore it. It's that simple. Don't bring everyone else down on this board. You've posted more BS on this board than most people; now that you've had your feeling hurt, you look to get someone banned. Typical Megan Fox. Just quit, and it'll go away. :D

You were the one posting the pictures... Not me.

If you don't want to battle, then ignore it.  It's that simple.  Don't bring everyone else down on this board.  You've posted more BS on this board than most people; now that you've had your feeling hurt, you look to get someone banned.  Typical Megan Fox.  Just quit, and it'll go away. :D

1282663[/snapback]

Dude, there is a big difference between talking smack, and what your doing. Hopefully DMD will show you the difference. :D

I would just like to see one topic on this board without the words Megan Fox or fecktard for once. Between this and the people arguing with Menudo, I've lost all interest in this board. I'm all for a good argument, but if you want to call people names, do it over PMs or something. Nobody cares.

Already 2 topics locked with this one soon to be. Three strikes and your out? Not sure what it takes to be banned, but this whole ripping on someone's family is just wrong. I have had my arguments with people on this board, but I would never take it that far. Dude, let it go.

Already 2 topics locked with this one soon to be.  Three strikes and your out?  Not sure what it takes to be banned, but this whole ripping on someone's family is just wrong.  I have had my arguments with people on this board, but I would never take it that far.  Dude, let it go.

1282681[/snapback]

"Dude"

I let it go a long time ago. He is the one who won't stop.

Banned for having arguments with 2 morons on this site? If I'm getting banned for arguing with the two biggest idiots on these forums, then so be it. I'll accept my punishment. Look at their track record, then look at mine. I haven't had heated discussions with anyone else on this site other than those two.

I didn't start it, and the administrators on this site know it.