[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 12

Hated-By-Many

Need to start 2 Rb's. Which 2 would you go with here...?

Julius Jones @home Turkey Day against Broncos(marion barber is now the goal line lady dog)

Willie Parker Monday Night @ Colts(no duce)

Ruben Droghns @ Vikings(was a stud last week vs Dolphins)

Cadillac @ home vs Bears(has a pulse now but playing the bears defense)

also...

need to start 2 WR's...

Chad Johnson is my stud so I have to go with him.

Would you go with Boldin @ home vs Jaguars(tough matchup)

or

McCardell @ Redskins(possibly with no A. Gates)

I appreciate your input...

Thanks in advance

1170888[/snapback]

-Doughns..MIN isn't much better than MIA.

-Fast Willie..with no duce he should get something done..

-Chad for sure..CIN Will need to pass this game..

-Keenen..With no Gates ..he will be a good Target..if Gates is in go with Boldin

Edited by Hated-By-Many

Been offered Plax and Braylon Edwards for Dillon and DJax.

I was holding DJax for the sweet matchups he has when he gets back to healthy and I wasn't using Dillon anyway.  We start 2 WR in this league and I already have Wayne, Driver, Porter and Lloyd.  Would you take it?

1170959[/snapback]

I would do it..Dillon doesn't even play..Plax and Djax are a pretty even trade..

I need 3 of these guys....

R Moss V MIA

Kennison V NE

Horn V NYJ

Jurevicius V NYG

Givens @ KC

and

I need 2 of these guys in a must win week.....

Dunn @ DET

Portis V SD

M Barber V DEN

G Jones @ AZ

last

Brooks V NYJ

McMahon V GB

Warner V JAC

1171077[/snapback]

-Moss for sure..hes your best choice there..

-Kennison..he should do well against the NE Secondary

-I like JJ ..i think when SEA does pass..alot will go his way

-Barber is the goalline stud in DEN..

-Jones..Arizona is the worst on the run

-Warner for sure..brooks is always a question and McMahon hasn't prooved nething to me yet..

Would you start Hasselback or Brunell at QB this week?

I have Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Santana Moss and Joe Jurevicious at WR. I'm thinking about starting Williams, Johnson and Smith.

At RB I have Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, Marion Barber and Ronnie Brown. I'm leaning towrds Anderson and Portis.

Thanks!

Would you start Hasselback or Brunell at QB this week?

I have Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Santana Moss and Joe Jurevicious at WR. I'm thinking about starting Williams, Johnson and Smith.

At RB I have Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, Marion Barber and Ronnie Brown. I'm leaning towrds Anderson and Portis.

Thanks!

1171197[/snapback]

-Brunell..He Will Have To Throw the ball smart this week..i think SEA will spend most of the game running the ball with SA..

-I would honestly start Moss over Williams..Chad and Smith are locks for sure though..

-i would start Anderson both of these teams will run the ball well this week..plus PHI put up 181 rushing yards on DAL..i don't see why Anderson won't...Stephen Davis ..BUF has no Defense this season..i see multiple TDs for him this week

Hey Hated,

I asked you a version of this question, but thanks to WW pickups I have a new twist:

Pick THREE of the following:

Dunn @ DET

KJones v ATL

Wilford @ AZ

Gonzales v NE

Bennett v SF

Also, Warner v Jax or Brees @ WAS?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Hated,

I asked you a version of this question, but thanks to WW pickups I have a new twist:

Pick THREE of the following:

Dunn @ DET

KJones v ATL

Wilford @ AZ

Gonzales v NE

Bennett v SF

Also, Warner v Jax or Brees @ WAS?

Thanks in advance!

1171209[/snapback]

-Gonzo should have a field day witht he NE Secondary..

-Wilford..Arizona has no sort of defense..should get some good yards and a possible TD

-Bennet should go crazy..TEN Defense is not well at all..49ers will keep up with them

-Moss for sure..hes your best choice there..

-Kennison..he should do well against the NE Secondary

-I like JJ ..i think when SEA does pass..alot will go his way

-Barber is the goalline stud in DEN..

-Jones..Arizona is the worst on the run

-Warner for sure..brooks is always a question and McMahon hasn't prooved nething to me yet..

1171161[/snapback]

not good

I am looking for a little insight with this group. I have managed to get production with this group since McAllister went down. I am looking for advice (insight ) for this week and going forward.

TIKI is my only must start. I need one from the following.

Barber III vs Den. Den is very good against the run and spliting carries is not good even if he is getting the rock at the goal line.

Gado @ Phi - Thought my problem was solved but the honeymoon appears over. Does he get the start? It doesn't look good.

Pass @ KC - with Dillon out of the way he would be great but it appears that Evans is going to be used also? any word on this situtation?

Perry vs BAl - god I was hoping he would take the starting job or Rudi would get hurt. darn. It appears that he gets most of his work in blow outs. Might be a decent option?

JJ Arrington vs Jac - yea I am think not this week. But maybe for the rest of the yr? Hear to hoping.

Edit for scoring Standard performance with 1 pt per recpt. The only twist is that receiving TDs are worth 2pts more than rushing TDs.

Can't depend on the Jet's and (C.Mart)@ Home against the Saint's.....What do you guys think? It's either martin, Wiford or Bryant?

QB-Lefty

RB-Alex

RB-S.Jackson

WR-S.Smith

WR-Fitz

WR-TJ Housh

TE-Cooley

WR/RB-???????

K-Wilkins

DE-Cin

Let the advice begin.....

I am looking for a little insight with this group. I have managed to get production with this group since McAllister went down. I am looking for advice (insight ) for this week and going forward.

TIKI is my only must start. I need one from the following.

Barber III vs Den. Den is very good against the run and spliting carries is not good even if he is getting the rock at the goal line.

Gado @ Phi - Thought my problem was solved but the honeymoon appears over. Does he get the start? It doesn't look good.

Pass @ KC - with Dillon out of the way he would be great but it appears that Evans is going to be used also? any word on this situtation?

Perry vs BAl - god I was hoping he would take the starting job or Rudi would get hurt. darn.  It appears that he gets most of his work in blow outs. Might be a decent option?

JJ Arrington vs Jac - yea I am think not this week. But maybe for the rest of the yr? Hear to hoping.

Edit for scoring Standard performance with 1 pt per recpt. The only twist is that receiving TDs are worth 2pts more than rushing TDs.

1171545[/snapback]

That's a ruined group i have to say..

-Gado is not good..he had 1 good game..he couldnt break 20 yards last game against MIN..JJ can't produce as well either..having maybe 1 or 2 decent games..

-I like barber..he gets the goalline ..i believe DAL will find a goalline situation this game..Barber has your best chance to rack up some decent points.. IMO

Can't depend on the Jet's and (C.Mart)@ Home against the Saint's.....What do you guys think? It's either martin, Wiford or Bryant?

QB-Lefty

RB-Alex

RB-S.Jackson

WR-S.Smith

WR-Fitz

WR-TJ Housh

TE-Cooley

WR/RB-???????

K-Wilkins

DE-Cin

Let the advice begin.....

1171548[/snapback]

-I Like CMart Still..NO Has a Nice Pass Defense..But In The High 20's for Run Defense..CMart has skill..he can get you points..