[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone win by .25 pts this week!

matykus

Was up by 25.25 pts and all my players where done(had Jerivious on the bench so it shouldn't even have been this close)

My opponent had Manning, FWP, Reed in Monday's game.

So I'm thinking positive! Then Manning throws a TD pass to Harrison and I'm thinking thats it.

So forward to 4th qrt and Im up by 3.25 pts with 1:41 to go. My heart was raising, Im freakin out and then FWP springs a nice run. Im up by .25. TICK,TICK,TICK more running plays but no yards gained. Time runs out and I won by .25 to get back into 1st place with a 10-2 record.

Anyway how bout yous!

Well we dont score by tenths of points....But heading into last night, down 2....had Reed and Edge, vs Hines Ward.....Manning throws pick......Big Ben finds Ward in endzone for ONLY score of the night...!!!! (why didnt he go to Heath Miller????????)....needless to say, ended up losing, with Reed getting one lousy point.....!

Isnt it quite the"adrenaline rush" ! I had 2 games hanging in the balance last night, won one league by 5 pts, and the other by 4 pts, but not before a lot of anxious moments !  Love the drama of MNF and fantasy football !! :D

1180520[/snapback]

Yeah..it is fun..but not when you lose!!..

This week my oponent had Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer and i Had Kurt Warner and Fitz..

after 3 QTRS of the 1 oclock games im down 31..LT Springs out 2 long TD Runs..

i come back to be up 150-124(by 26) with him having Reggie Wayne on MNF..wasn't nervous at all!! BUT YA NEVA NO!!

Once a few years ago, I lost in the playoffs by 1pt. I had Steve Christie as my kicker(OK maybe it was more than a few years lol). I had KDavis from the Bills also. The Bills had first and goal on the five with like a minute to go. Thurman was out so Davis got all the goal line carries. The Bills gave the ball to Davis three times in a row and he did not score. No biggie just bring Christie in and kick like a 25 yd FG. Dreams of the Fantasy Superbowl in my head. Christie came in and shanked it,and I lost by a point. Davis scores I win. Anybody else scores and Christie makes an extra point I win on the tiebreaker. He makes a chippy fieldgoal I win. No good. No good. Lose in the semis and would have won the Bowl. Cost me a grand. Ouch... I just now felt comfortable talking about that 10 years later...

darn, I thought I had a close call. I won in my IDP league by 3.42.

The guy I played had Manning, Harrison, Wayne and a Pitt Linebacker.

I only had Cato June for Indy.

I was up by 41.25 before the game started. That quickly went away with the 80 yard bomb.

It was a nailbiter for sure.

Congrats to all of you who hung on and won!!!!

No, but I got beat by .09. I was up 17.21 and he had Vanderjagt and H Miller to go on Monday. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.

darn you Vanderjagt!

1180522[/snapback]

I know how you feel, lost 120-116. I went into MNFB up by 20 and had Hines Ward to play, my opponent had Marvin and Vandy. I drafted Vandy and dropped him about 7 weeks ago for Rackers. Vandy outscores Rackers 14 to 5. The first offensive play by the colts resulted in 15 points, a sucker punch. Hines Ward didn't catch a pass afer the first quarter in a game that they were behind the entire game. I have played Hines 3 times this year (got 24, 15, & 28 yds/1TD), the seven times that I haven't played him he has had at least 75 yards every game and a total of 6 TDs. I was the second highest scorer in a 10 team league this week and lost.

My opponent played Bledsoe who had only 4 TDs in his last 5 games, he had 3 TDs this week. He played Heap, 2 TDs YTD and zero in his last 5 games, he had 2 TDs, he played Chris Brown who had 3 yards per carry but 3 catches for 105 yards and a TD. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... Seems to be a weekly thing.

But one more week of the regular season and then it will realy count, my luck is going to turn! :D