[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Football Bowl Pick 'em

theeohiostate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what i'm saying!  I lot more people signed up but haven't contacted us to play.

I think we always have at least 20-30 players, maybe the $10 entry fee is scaring them away  :D  But if they want to enter for free, that's fine with me, they just can't take home the money.

1216489[/snapback]

Scared off for $10.00? :D

One of two things, you are either brilliant, or a dumbass.  Time will tell.

1225649[/snapback]

:D nice

not too late to change.  You can change any selelection by pm'ing me up until kickoff of opening bowl game Dec 20th and 8PM est.

1225756[/snapback]

nah, I'll stick with it!! We will see who is brilliant and who the dumbass(s) are. :D

Since i am playing in a contest i am hosting, i will print out a copy of the final picks by gametime tonight and scan in , then email to Perchoutofwater, that way no issue can arise when i win  :D

1228711[/snapback]

What are you talking about I'll beat you by 3-4 picks. :D

Me too, Gonkis...stick a fork in me, I'm done. After only 10 games, I'm already out - in fact, I was toast after 9. I only have one different pick than Perch the rest of the way, so the best I can hope for is second place. There is no money for second place... :D

Oh well, I'm really only wanting one particular pick to be right, on 1/4...

Thank you, and i'm out to an early lead now. I've picked a lot of so so games around that could help pull away or bring more of the field back to me. OU isn't going to hurt too much, but some of those guys a few picks behind me with OU/BAMA/USC, she's still wide open :D

Miami/LSU

TCU/ISU

TECH/BAMA

these 3 will decide the fate...if I get bored later I might actually go through fake scenarios and see where we're at coming to the rose bowl.

Drobbie still on top going 12-1 :D

Perch and cincyslammers close behind at 11-2  :D

......and a pack of wolves (7 teams) 3 games behind at 9-4.

Everyone else is mathematically eliminated  :D

1241761[/snapback]

Who needs math, anyway.

Does anyone have quick access to the games played against the spread? What if I had picked Vegas favorites across the board, so far? I tried to find the info, but failed. Who needs the Internet, anyway.