[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis or Larry Johnson

Ditka Doom

Man, thats a tough call....Denver does have strong Run D, but LJ has been on fire past few weeks...He's a tough guy to bench.....Portis is hit or miss; I would ride the hot hand and go with LJ. He may not get monster yardage, but they get in redzone, he's first option. good luck; please see my post on which RBs to start

I have to look at what Portis did in a similiar game this year vs. the 49er's,something like 100 yards and 3 TD's.I think he gets his 100 yards and 2 TD's this week.LJ should get his 100 and 1 maybe 2 TD's.Very hard to bench LJ but I think Portis will outperform him this week.Just because the Skins are playing the Rams does not mean Brunell is going to throw the ball 40 times.They should be looking run first all game long.I think the Chiefs will gow down by a couple of TD's in this game and be throwing to play catch up.

I have the same lineup but have no questions on who I am starting. LJ finds the endzone every game and can go for big yards. Portis may outrun Johnson this wek but has a tough time getting in the endzone. Thinking that way I feel Portis has to run for at least 120 just to equal out to what LJ will do on a bad day...60 and a score. Your best bet here is LJ.