[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Battle of the Garbage QBs

darin3

WDIS - Garrard or McMahon  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS - Garrard or McMahon

• David Garrard vs. IND
    • McMahon vs. NYG

Ummmmmm... see sigline for complete team. Graduated TD scores, based on yardage. Bonus for 300+. Bonus for QB rushing/receiving TDs.

Garrard should have a ton of rushing yards, and there's the chance of a rushing TD, which is hugh. I only seeing him with 200 passing yards, if that. There's always the chance for garbage time, which could prove fruitful to his fantasy output.

McMahon looked terrible 2 weeks ago and even worse last week. This, after 3 weeks ago looking darn good ... against this week's opponent, the New York Giants. Like Garrard, he can run. He has limited talent at WR, but has a solid TE.

I'm tempted to give McMahon a shot, but think that Garrard is probably the safer play. What do y'all think?

:D

Darin - I like Garrard any day over either the Eagles QB.  At least you know that Garrard is gonna play the whole game, whereas McMahon could get replaced after the first series if he throws another INT that is returned for a TD.

1202421[/snapback]

Very good call...

come on darin! i know you know your Athenae. this is an easy one garrard especially with his upcoming sched.

who gives a darn ..another dumb thread for darin3 the nancyboy..now i think u and johny r the same person

1202471[/snapback]

You have serious issues, Mr. OIA. Seek mental/emotional help. Really.

Go with garrard.  Mcmahon is on a very short leash and the offense just lost their only remainig weapon in westbrook.  I would not have any Eagles starting for the rest of the year other than their D or maybe Akers.

1202482[/snapback]

True about the short leash. Thought McMahon may be passing even MORE with Westbrook shelved. Plus, McMahon fared well against the G-men at the Meadowlands.

come on darin!  i know you know your Athenae.  this is an easy one garrard especially with his upcoming sched.

1202512[/snapback]

That's exactly why I picked him up (instead of Fitzpatrick, for one). But this week's gonna be tough.

I was 90% sure I was going to start Garrard. Just wanted some opinions. :D