[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would play?

Football Fever

Who should I start at RB and WR this week? If I win, I come in first for the regular season. Tough but good choices for RBs, but WRs are choices from 2nd and 3rd WRs.

Scoring system:

6 pts for rush and rec. TDs

1 pt for every 25 yards rush.

1 pt for every 25 yards rec.

RBs: start 2

1. Tiki @ Philly - could have big game or could have average game. Has Philly mailed it in?

2. Dunn vs. NO - I like this match-up. Could get 100+ and a long TD, but Duckett does steal goalline carries.

3. Dillon @ Buf - I like this match-up also. Buf run D is rank at the bottom

4. J. Jones vs KC - Could this be the game he breaks out?

WRs: start 2

1. Ward vs Chi - Tough D, but Ward is on fire.

2. Bennett vs Hou - Houston seems to make every teams passing attack look good. I like this match-up.

3. E. Parker vs Mia - He could do what Evans did to Mia last week.

4. Lelie vs Balt - I know, I still have him. Could this be the week he finally catches that long TD.

5. Curtis @ Minny - Has been my savior at this position, but has lost looks with Fitzy at the helm and Bruce is back. Although they face Minny in most likely a high scoring game.

I'm really stuck deciding my RBs. I'm leaning toward Dunn and Dillon because of match-ups, but I can't convince myself to sit Tiki. So what do you guys think?

Thanks and I will answer your post.

Who should I start at RB and WR this week? If I win, I come in first for the regular season. Tough but good choices for RBs, but WRs are choices from 2nd and 3rd WRs.

Scoring system:

RBs:  start 2

1. Tiki @ Philly - could have big game or could have average game. Has Philly mailed it in?

2. Dunn vs. NO - I like this match-up. Could get 100+ and a long TD, but Duckett does steal goalline carries.

2. Bennett vs Hou - Houston seems to make every teams passing attack look good. I like this match-up.

4. Lelie vs Balt - I know, I still have him. Could this be the week he finally catches that long TD.

5. Curtis @ Minny - Has been my savior at this position, but has lost looks with Fitzy at the helm and Bruce is back. Although they face Minny in most likely a high scoring game.

I'm really stuck deciding my RBs. I'm leaning toward Dunn and Dillon because of match-ups, but I can't convince myself to sit Tiki. So what do you guys think?

1206043[/snapback]

Tiki and Dunn. Dillon hasn't proven anything yet this year.

Bennett should be a sure thing, others are a crap shoot. Pitt and Chicago might be a nothing nothing tie.......

Scoring system:

RBs:  start 2

1206043[/snapback]

You definitely go with Tiki and Dillon because your league's scoring system is weighted so heavily for TDs. Dunn is a huge yardage guy (his 100 yards is only worth 4 pts in your league) but loses the TDs to Duckett. JONES WILL GET SHUT DOWN BY KC's #5 RUSH DEFENSE.

Regardless of the matchup, Ward is your #1 go-to WR.....especially for TDs. I will almost always take starters over backup WRs......that eliminates Curtis and Parker (he might as well be a backup since Gates and McCardell are SD's #1/2 options). That leaves Bennett or Lelie and I like Bennett's matchup vs Houston better. Go with Ward and Bennett at WR.

Tiki and Dunn on Monday night.Ward and Bennett.Beware of Duckett stealing goal line carries from Dunn though.Dillon could have a monster day vs. the Bills and if the snow comes as expected the running game will be huge.

I would go with dinn and tiki. dillion and jones have been ??? all year while tiki and dunn have been pretty consistant in thier output. at wr i like the ward and bennett combo.. as you said before ward is on fire and if pitt does score then more than likely it will be through the air. bennett would be my second choice, he's ready for a big game and his matchup this week looks promising. good luck!! and thanks for your advice on my post

I would go with Tiki and Dillon. Dunn just doesnt score enough TDs and Dillon does.

I would stay away from Bennett. I had him and cut him this week. Tennessee spreads it around too much and their TEs get a lot of catches. Go with Ward and Curtis. Ward is your number one guy and you have to play him. The minn and STL game should be a shootout.

It's very tough to sit Tiki so I'd start him. Probably go with Dillon on the other, only because Duckett might steal goal line touches from Dunn.

At WR, I would start Ward with Mike Brown being inactive for da Bears today, and probably Bennett because it's the Texans that he's facing and they stink. If it was 2 or 3 weeks earlier, I probably would have said Curtis without any hesitation.