[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a trick pony to run with my horse

bowlofjelly

Rudi is my horse at RB,need to start one more RB,choices are;

1) D.Foster at home against Tampa

2) T. Bell at home against Baltimore

3) K.Jones at Green Bay

I've pretty much ruled out Jones because he and the Lions suck,he splits carries and he will probably come out after 5 snaps with another soft injury.I guess the logical choice is Foster being that he will touch the ball twice as often as Bell.He could also net 50 receiving yards and has probably built a little momentum and confidence after last weeks game.I know Bell is capable but I guess the X factor becomes # of carries,I suppose he is just too risky for an opening playoff game.Does this sound like the right call? Any opinions are greatly appreciated,thanks for the great advice last week.

I like Foster, even though he has a very tough matchup with the Bucs. Ask me next week what I think of kevin Jones. Right now, all we know is that he is a very risky start. If he plays the entire game, I would probably start him over Foster - but we have no clue what he will do - he is just as likely to sit after the first quarter.

This week - you have to play Foster.

pls see my kicker quandry post.