[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give you the teams

effectaseas

I guess being a member 8 people earlier then me allows you to be a jacka$$

1211027[/snapback]

Don't be ridiculous, it has nothing whatsoever to do with member #. Captain Hook is one of a small, privilaeged group with a lifetime pass that gives him all sorts of entitlements, including being an ass when the mood strikes.

EDIT - I do not have such a pass, but spain said I could use his for this thread.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

Don't be ridiculous, it has nothing whatsoever to do with member #.  Captain Hook is one of a small, privilaeged group with a lifetime pass that gives him all sorts of entitlements, including being an ass when the mood strikes.

EDIT - I do not have such a pass, but spain said I could use his for this thread.

1211087[/snapback]

your pass has been revoked.

Turn off your computer and go to bed.

Team A

E Manning @KC

LT @ Indy

J Jones @ Wash

L Fitz @ Houston

D Stallworth @ Car

J Shockey @ KC

J Scobee @ SF

Team B

R Fitz @ Philly

L Johnson @ Giants

C Houston @ Miami

T Holt @ Philly

B Engram @ Tenn

T Glenn @ Wash

S Graham @ Detriot

Normal performance league

1210995[/snapback]

SO, does having a member number a lot more than 8 lower than you allow me to be an ass?

I mean really, what sort of response did you expect to such an asinine question? These get asked all the time, thus they are a particular pet peeve that waste a lot of space as there is nothing to be gained from these to the forum as a whole, unlike well thought out who do I start threads where many people facing a similar decision could actually gain some useful insight. Questions like this only serve to boost your ego if someone actually picks your team.

By the way, my guess is loaf. It's always loaf.

Team A

E Manning @KC

LT @ Indy

J Jones @ Wash

L Fitz @ Houston

D Stallworth @ Car

J Shockey @ KC

J Scobee @ SF

Team B

R Fitz @ Philly

L Johnson @ Giants

C Houston @ Miami

T Holt @ Philly

B Engram @ Tenn

T Glenn @ Wash

S Graham @ Detriot

Normal performance league

1210995[/snapback]

Team A should win. Fitzpatrick as the qb? come on? that hurts the qb position, one wr position and engram is a hit or miss anyway and glenn has a tough matchup against a good defense. Team A will win and don't forget Houston is going against a defense that is "slightly" better than Oakland's. Team A wins!

I want to go player for player:

QB: Manning or Fitz - Edge: Manning (moderate) TEAM A

RB LT or LJ - Edge: Even - it's a wash NONE

Jones or Houston - Edge: Houston (slight) only because Jones splits carries TEAM B

WR Fitzgerald or Hold - Edge: Fitzgerald (moderate) better qb & matchup TEAM A

Stallworth or Engram - Edge: Engram (slight) better matchup TEAM B

Shockey or Glenn - Edge: Shockey (moderate) better matchup & player TEAM A

Scobee or Graham - Edge: Graham (slight) slightly better offense

That's my take on it.

Edited by heydudes

SO, does having a member number a lot more than 8 lower than you allow me to be an ass?

I mean really, what sort of response did you expect to such an asinine question? These get asked all the time, thus they are a particular pet peeve that waste a lot of space as there is nothing to be gained from these to the forum as a whole, unlike well thought out who do I start threads where many people facing a similar decision could actually gain some useful insight. Questions like this only serve to boost your ego if someone actually picks your team.

By the way, my guess is loaf. It's always loaf.

1211613[/snapback]

Maybe next time you can just choose not to read it or respond to these kind of posts and you will not have to give your opinion. This is a forum where you are asking for opinions, getting a feeling about the upcoming games, and trying to enjoy the buildup before the playoffs. My guess is your squad just lost and you just want to take it out on others. Good luck next year , Im sure you season is over.