[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

heydudes

STARTERS:

Brady, Tom QB NE

Foster, DeShaun RB CAR

Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD

Burress, Plaxico WR NYG

Galloway, Joey WR TB

Harrison, Marvin WR IND

Cooley, Chris TE WAS

Vanderjagt, Mike K IND

Bengals, DST DST CIN

RESERVES:

Bledsoe, Drew QB DAL

Garrard, David QB JAC

Rhodes, Dominic RB IND

Taylor, Chester RB BAL

Evans, Lee WR BUF

Smith, L.J. TE

Standard scoring league.

Still undecided on who to start. Brady is listed as questionable against a tough Tampa D and I picked up Garrard just in case (by dropping that sack of $hit Kevin Jones). Don't want to start Bledsoe against Washington - so it's either keep a close eye and pray that Brady starts or go with Garrard against SF. What do you guys think?

Edited by heydudes

i have the same post/concern out and i have brady in but am really starting to think about playing garrard big time.

given brady is questionable with the injury and the fact that he is facing a stout TB defense, i think going with garrard vs. SF is a smart move. i'd probably think differently if it wasn't SF, but this is too good of a matchup to pass up and garrard took a big step with his performance against indy.

I have the same decision to make and this seems to be the burning question of the week. Brady will play and I think he will be...Tom Brady, steady with potential for a little more. Garrard has the great matchup and has been pretty good as well. I am starting Brady because he has a great record at home, they need this game, and he has been my guy all year. I don't think one is going to way outperform the other.