[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My only question of the year

whodey

what about the two starters that are out?  The Ravens have the 3rd worst O in the league and they rely on the run.  The Pack are great against the Run.

1220323[/snapback]

Do you get points for holding offenses under a certain amount of rushing yards? If not, who cares.

No.............I just think forcing Kyle Boller to pass....might lead to a pick or two and possibly a Defensive score.......but I do see your point.......I think I might be over analyzing this one.

1220333[/snapback]

Using The Huddle's staff league scoring:

Overall fantasy defense: Colts are #2, Packers are #23

Past 6 weeks: Colts are #10, Packers are #25

Past 3 weeks: Colts are #2, Packers are #26

Sure, the Ravens' offense isn't very good... but they caught a little groove with Boller, Mason, Clayton and Heap. Taylor should start. They're at home. :D

You're over-analyzing big time.

what about the two starters that are out?  The Ravens have the 3rd worst O in the league and they rely on the run.  The Pack are great against the Run.

1220323[/snapback]

:D

Let's look at some numbers before we go and call GB a great run defense. They let the Lions go 31/129/0 last week, and have have given up and avergage of 122.7 yards per game, that's good enough to be 24th in the league. However they have only given up 6 TDs on the ground, which is tied for 3rd in the league. So while this group is hard to push it in against, they have been giving up the yards. Just under 150 per game over the last 3 weeks. That's not a great defense.

Go with the Colts this week. Let's see some numbers on Indy. They have a top 10 rush defense this year giving up under 97 yards per game and they are tied with GB giving up only 6 TDs on the ground this year. Last week they held JAX to 23/74/1 and have only givven up 66 yards per game over the last 3 weeks. That, on the other hand, is a great defense.

Edited by rew70

i'll go the other way and say green bay. indy can be scored on and san diego will be playing hard after the loss to miami. baltimore is so inept on offense and even if green bay can be run on, both jamal and chester have been useless. anytime boller puts it in the air, it's a free ball.