[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki Or Gado?

toolman

Good morning fellow fantasy footballers Im in a standard perf league 1pt/25 yds rysh/rec 1 pt/50 yds pass Ints -1pt all td's are 6 pts 10 team head to head league. I'm starting Garrard over Delhoome at qb and I'm def. starting L Johnson but I dont know if I should keep riding Tiki at home vs Kc or go with Gado @ Bal. my Wr are set no problems with S Smith Or T j Housh. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and good luck everybody (except my opponent)

i'm playin tiki,  he better have a good game :D

1221338[/snapback]

Yea i hear ya there i just wish fat ass Jacobs would break a leg or something F***ing Td stealer and what the hell is up with Eli running Tiki's td's in what the hell kind of name is Eli is it me or do all the Mannings look like the Life Guard was off duty that day at the Gene pool they look like mongoloid kids Dont get me wrong Peyton is awesome they just look like inbred babies or something

Good morning fellow fantasy footballers Im in a standard perf league 1pt/25 yds rysh/rec 1 pt/50 yds pass Ints -1pt all td's are 6 pts 10 team  head to head league. I'm starting Garrard over Delhoome at qb and I'm def. starting L Johnson but I dont know if I should keep riding Tiki  at home vs Kc or go with Gado @ Bal. my Wr are set no problems with S Smith Or T j Housh. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and good luck everybody (except my opponent)

1221219[/snapback]

I sure hope you went with TIKI.

Good Luck. Please awnser my post.

God Bless

A hearty THANK YOU TO ALL i did start Tiki and L johnson had a huge game also im up by 40+ points and alls he has left going is Muhammad for Chi tonight so on to the Championship game next week and it looks like I'll be playing the same guy I beat last year. Good luck to all next week in your Championship games or playoff if your not to the final game yet.