[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Atlanta

Jolly Rodgers

The incredible Mike Vick and the FalCANTS just did the unthinkable.  In the history of their storied franchise, the Falcons have never had back to back winning seasons.  What a bunch of losers... :D

1243922[/snapback]

Easy there big boy!! You're probably focusing on Vick managing just 115 yards passing and an INT with NO TDs ... You're forgetting what a dangerous runner he is!!! Why, he ran for .. he ran ... he ... :D Oh, 1 attempt, 0 yards.

:D

:D

Does Atlanta go after Drew Brees or Philip Rivers in the offseason? :D Let Vick return to his natural role as Slash -- QB/RB/WR ... It, seriously, might revoluntionize the team. :D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Does Atlanta go after Drew Brees or Philip Rivers in the offseason?  :D  Let Vick return to his natural role as Slash -- QB/RB/WR ... It, seriously, might revoluntionize the team. :D

1243952[/snapback]

I'm going to assume you're making a joke here. They aren't going to have a $100 million "slash-type" player. Atlanta is stuck with Vick for the next seven years.

Does Atlanta go after Drew Brees or Philip Rivers in the offseason?  :D  Let Vick return to his natural role as Slash -- QB/RB/WR ... It, seriously, might revoluntionize the team. :D

1243952[/snapback]

They do have Matt Schaub.

They do have Matt Schaub.

1243972[/snapback]

Who almost matched Vick's numbers in his 1-quarter of play.

Shannon Sharpe said one of the funniest thigns I ever heard him say today: He commented that like most amusement parks, the Mike Vick Experience closes it's doors in November.

I wonder how Mora handles this, any shades of his dad's flipouts? He did throw his phone at a woman while being interviewed at a radio station last week when questioned about the teams collpase, and Vick hung up on another the week before.

Atlanta is a joke- they will not produce anything special until they get a real coach.

1244055[/snapback]

A real coach? I don't think Mora is their problem. I think Mora is a great coach. Maybe look at the guy named Vick and then you'll see the problem....

A real coach? I don't think Mora is their problem. I think Mora is a great coach. Maybe look at the guy named Vick and then you'll see the problem....

1244125[/snapback]

i agree. Mora is darn fine coach. Vick is terrible as a passer, it's obvious. He didn't rush, and therefore ATL loses. Vick should get over the idea of being a "pocket QB" swallow his pride and get it done. He also might not be 100%, but something is wrong there. thank god for it, too!

PANTHERS!!!!

The problem in Atlanta this year was not Vick, it was the Defense. A few injuries really hurt an already thin unit. They will improve.

As far as Vick goes, I don't have a problem with him. He's won us a lot more games than he's lost us. I would, however, not worry as much about using him where he works best - out of the pocket - knowing the chance for injury is a little higher since we do have a very capable backup in Shaub.

The problem in Atlanta this year was not Vick, it was the Defense.  A few injuries really hurt an already thin unit.  They will improve.

As far as Vick goes, I don't have a problem with him.  He's won us a lot more games than he's lost us.  I would, however, not worry as much about using him where he works best - out of the pocket - knowing the chance for injury is a little higher since we do have a very capable backup in Shaub.

1244194[/snapback]

yah, seriously. Vick is pretty much worthless in the pocket. Screw it, and send him running around like a chicken w/o its head, and you might win games...if he gets hurt...oh well, you have a nice backup QB, and then you have some other options to get rid of Vick (if you want to, that is) due to a season/career ending injury...

I like Vick due to his "what the hell was that?" dynamics and he's just gotten away from it lately. stupidly.