[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best TD celebration you saw this year?

PantherDave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever actually watched him? I saw every TD of his this year, think I saw that move once, maybe twice. You're flat out wrong!

1252584[/snapback]

I mentioned this originally a few weeks ago. One game I watched LT in he handed the ball to the ref and Hook commented about the ball roll thing.

The next game I had a chance to see LT get a TD in, he did the ball roll. So he is still doing it.

If memory serves, I don't think Moss has ever been into TD celbs, I could be wrong.

1252078[/snapback]

I could be wrong too, but I am pretty sure he is another one of the guys that gives the ball to a fan.

Guest THEbigred
Can't remember just what game it was... or who it was.... but it was the one where the guy actied like he had scored before and just handed the ball to the ref.

1251752[/snapback]

:D

GB adults.

Eluding last year? I just said I went through his first four tds and there was not a finger roll in there anywhere. How is that eluding it? You're eluding it by not being able to prove anything. Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it so. Show me what he did last year.

1252886[/snapback]

here you go

You can see him do it twice in the Colts highlights. Once in the Raiders highlights. Chatman does it in the Jags highlights. You don't get to see many of his post-scoring in those clips though. In the ones, I watched, he never handed the ball to the ref.

Maybe it's something he's doing more of this year. But like I said, LT does have a TD celebration.

I could be wrong too, but I am pretty sure he is another one of the guys that gives the ball to a fan.

1253288[/snapback]

No, you are correct. Moss, atleast when he was here in Minny, often gave the ball to someone close to the field. Many times, it was someone in a wheelchair or with some disability. I have always thought that was the coolest thing for player to do. Little thing to them, but probably the thrill of a lifetime for someone who has been dealt a tough hand in life.

If I have to pick from the "celebrations" this year, I guess I will go with CJ's Riverdance. Didn't have any cheesy props, wasnt overly taunting, and looked like he was just having fun.

Personally, I like the one where the player hands the ball to the ref, and walks to the sideline.

Hmm, has that even happened? :D

1252846[/snapback]

I opened this thread to post exactly that and your post was the first I saw.

Well said. :D:D

Steve Smith just made a snow angel in the endzone.

1254217[/snapback]

yah, and he took the idea from me. there was a post a few months ago about what we would do if we scored a TD, and I said snow angel. I tried to search for it, but it wasn't in my fridge next to my beer, so i didn't find it. :D