[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best TD celebration you saw this year?

PantherDave

I'd have to give it to Smitty, the ball as a baby and the diaper change was absolutely the most original one i've seen in many years, I'd love to have that on disc alone, the taking the diaper off, rasing the ball up to "wipe" the bottom-classic, then picking it up and rocking it was truly funny as all get out.

PS-Bruschi didn't score this year did he??? :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember just what game it was... or who it was.... but it was the one where the guy actied like he had scored before and just handed the ball to the ref.

1251752[/snapback]

I think I saw that one--the uniqueness of the celebration was shocking.

:D I dont see what the big problem with endzone celebrations are as long as they dont get out of hand (i.e. Joe Horns cell phone). I mean football is supposed to be a form of entertainment and that is what they are doing, just entertaining IMO.

The best one was where the guy did the break dance thing on his head, followed by four backflips and then stripping off his shirts and running around screaming like a little girl. Oh wait, that was me when Vince Young won the Rose Bowl. You probably meant celebration BY the person scoring.

I disagree, the best was easily Smitty sword fighting with the football.

1251829[/snapback]

versus the bucs...yah that was ingenious but still lacking...i mean come on..the love boat fiasco and smitty is rowing a boat..it's perfect...repent and ye shall be free...

I'm actually with Sky feeling wise, but it's part of the game and I've excepted it.

1251810[/snapback]

I knew what you were wanting... but I just couldn't do it because I really hate any kind of demonstration after any kind of play let alone TD's.

Guy's team is down by 20 in the 4th... they have only won two all year and you got some numb nuts pointing his finger and doing a dance because he tackled some guy for a 1 yrd loss on first and goal. Gimmie a break.

I didn't like celebrations when they first started... still don't like them. Just do your job and I will be entertained without any problem. I don't need fluff to enjoy football.

Guy's team is down by 20 in the 4th... they have only won two all year and you got some numb nuts pointing his finger and doing a dance because he tackled some guy for a 1 yrd loss on first and goal. Gimmie a break.

1251921[/snapback]

Now that is the kind of unnecessary showboating that I was talking about. I cant stand that either, but I guess a TD celebration is a little different to me for some reason. Could be the fact that I played WR on a running team in high school so the only way I ever got in the endzone was off of a interception return as a cornerback. I wasn't (and still am not) very creative, so I guess thats why I appreciate the celebrations :D

The best one was where the guy did the break dance thing on his head, followed by four backflips and then stripping off his shirts and running around screaming like a little girl. Oh wait, that was me when Vince Young won the Rose Bowl. You probably meant celebration BY the person scoring.

1251826[/snapback]

Given your response in the Chat Room immediately after the game, I could actually see that...

Can't remember just what game it was... or who it was.... but it was the one where the guy actied like he had scored before and just handed the ball to the ref.

1251752[/snapback]

I do believe RANDY MOSS of all people actually flipped the ball to the ref after one of his TDs in Week 17! What's up there?

I do believe RANDY MOSS of all people actually flipped the ball to the ref after one of his TDs in Week 17!  What's up there?

1252076[/snapback]

If memory serves, I don't think Moss has ever been into TD celbs, I could be wrong.