[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urlacher

darin3

Didn't see anything posted on this... but didn't search TOO hard. So, if it's a repeat, sorry... and Big John, gun this!

But hey, the Bears' LB Brian Urlacher was named the NFL's Defensive POY today. That's awesome. And pretty much expected, I suppose... the leader of the best D in the NFL.

:D

Daaaa Bearssss...

Edit to add link

Edited by darin3

one word...... Vilma.

1251832[/snapback]

jeez they couldn't somehow someway find a way to give this one to Bruschi too? i mean, come on...he should be up for coach of the year after getting comeback player....what a jerkwad...he had his stroke AFTER the superbowl, and came back half way through this season, if you ask me, that should mean he's not eligible until next year...

anyway...didn't mean to hijack the thread...i think Urlacher played great this year. I always though he was overrated, but this year he earned his cash.

Didn't see anything posted on this... but didn't search TOO hard.  So, if it's a repeat, sorry... and Big John, gun this!

But hey, the Bears' LB Brian Urlacher was named the NFL's Defensive POY today.  That's awesome.  And pretty much expected, I suppose... the leader of the best D in the NFL.

Daaaa Bearssss...

Edit to add link

1251823[/snapback]

Da Bears! He was hurt last year, and should be named come back player also! I read all the neg stuff over the years, but this guy is good, on a great 'D', w/ a history of great ML's! Congrats BU! :D

Two words for you: Boo Yaa!

:D Going from "Most Overrated" last year (which was a load of garbage) to Top Dawg this year.

Vilma Schmilma. When you're the only guy on the team that knows how to tackle your gonna rack 169 up. Urlacher (along with Brown) lead the best defense in the league!