[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAR @ CHI

Nate Dawg

I don't get why people are so high on the Panthers against the Bears. The Bears destroyed them; the Panthers couldn't block our front four at all. They got Foster now which sorta worries me now but it isn't anything we haven't faced before. I think the Panthers are a solid team but the Bears have a better defense and a decent offense now with Grossman at the helm.

1254569[/snapback]

I'm still not sold on Grossman, but he may, obvously, very well prove me wrong.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i think he was stating how 5 turnovers and still only 23 points. a 23 point victory is huge though, but shoulda been bigger.

1254657[/snapback]

This just in-a road team in a PO game pounds the home team 23-0, that is being taken behind the woodshed-period.

There is NO WAY that the Bears' pathetic offense is gonna score 20 points against the Panthers next week.  We will face Seattle in the NfC championship-accept it.

1254665[/snapback]

Did they need to score 20 points to beat the Panthers earlier this season? :D

1254703[/snapback]

Goop,

C'mon now. They were just flat that day. :D

1254703[/snapback]

Goop,

C'mon now.  They were just flat that day.  :D

1254720[/snapback]

Well....well they were!!! I tell ya, all BS aside it should be a great game with the winner going to the SB in my opinion.

:D The Packers have no offense and they kicked the Bears a$$ statistically by far both times they played. Chicago's defense in my book is good but way overated. Carolina wins 26-17and the defense probably gets lucky and scores a TD. Bye Bye Chicago as your not going anywhere any how. I'm tired of hearing all this Grossman crap and that offense sucks!! :D

Well....well they were!!! I tell ya, all BS aside it should be a great game with the winner going to the SB in my opinion.

1254730[/snapback]

PD,

I wasn't trying to yank your chain. But that PR clown pushed my buttons. I get a little terse when a noob comes on, 'predicts' and when they blow it, they never acknowledge their mistake. If the 'flat' comment was yours, then I have more respect for it, but frankly,I think the Bears 'D' got into Delhomme's head that day. All the sacks came from the front four, IIRC.

Carolina has a good team. Hell, I picked them for the SB back in June in Vegas for 18-1 odds!

Will the winner go to the SB? I hope so. You are correct in that it will be a good game. May the best team win! :D

Go Bears!

There is NO WAY that the Bears' pathetic offense is gonna score 20 points against the Panthers next week.  We will face Seattle in the NfC championship-accept it.

1254665[/snapback]

Oooooh! Another post to resurrect after Sunday!

PD,

I wasn't trying to yank your chain. But that PR clown pushed my buttons.  I get a little terse when a noob comes on, 'predicts' and when they blow it, they never acknowledge their mistake.  If the 'flat' comment was yours, then I have more respect for it, but frankly,I think the Bears 'D' got into Delhomme's head that day.  All the sacks came from the front four, IIRC.

Carolina has a good team.  Hell, I picked them for the SB back in June in Vegas for 18-1 odds! 

Will the winner go to the SB?  I hope so.  You are correct in that it will be a good game.  May the best team win! :D

Go Bears!

1254987[/snapback]

yeah, Jake was rattled, that's for sure, but what impressed me was your front five took care of the Panthers pass rush, and that to me was a huge factor as well.

you do that. I, on the other hand, would not.

1255411[/snapback]

Nor I.

As good as the Bears D is, the Panthers D is pretty good themselves and their O is a LOT better. I'm calling this one a Panthers' win by at least 10. Any idea what the opening line is?

Nor I.

As good as the Bears D is, the Panthers D is pretty good themselves and their O is a LOT better. I'm calling this one a Panthers' win by at least 10. Any idea what the opening line is?

1255423[/snapback]

someone said bears -3...not sure though...i live in Vegas, i'm sure i'll hear it soon enough...i'd gladly take the points and CAR in this one.

Only time will tell, but the Panthers were the flattest they've been all year in that game, so expect a much tougher opponent next week-end.

1254578[/snapback]

They were flat because the Bears flattened them. This ain't the Giants my friend. Get ready to say goodbye to your season Panthers.

In any event, I'll have a team to pull for next weekend too. I live in Panthers country so I pull for them unless they're up against my Bears. I'm loving this week man. It just doesn't get any better than to have all your Panther-fanatic co-workers come in first thing Monday morning to the sight of Bears pin-ups all in their offices!!!!

Go Bears!!!

The Bears will beat the Panthers in another low-scoring affair, probably along the lines of 13-10.

No offense Panther fans, but Foster and Goings ran all over the Giants because NY had guys playing linebacker that should be selling insurance. Dont misunderstand, I was glad Carolina won but no way that happens against the Bears.

bears 27 Carolina 13.

the panthers will be scratching there heads on how to stop Grossman, they are coming into Chicago with no respect for the bears. they don’t know rex's tendencies, they don’t have much film on him.

this bear offence is so much better since the time they have played each other.

my break down of the scoring

t.Jones 80, 1TD

C. Benson 20 yards

A Peterson 20 yards.

rex 240 yards 1TD

and a defensive score for the bears.

2 field goals.

S.Smith gets the only TD for the panthers.

good luck to both teams, may the best team win!