[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warren Sapp

LooGie

It may have been an unecessary hit, but like he said.. football is a contact sport right? What if a defensive end pumps a QB blindside and ends the guys career? is he than considered a dirty player? no. Clifton knows the rules, and knows the game. He needs to keep his head up and eyes open... Too bad though. never wanna see someone get hurt no a play that really isn't involved in "the play"...

as a Raidaz fan! boo to Sapp and his big fat aszs... tha raidaz shoulda let him go to cinncy in the first place!  :D

1263245[/snapback]

Great... another gangster Raider fan.

When refering to the Raider team in plural, as in more than one, it is spelt Raiders, not Raidaz.

Clifton needs to keep his head up and eyes open? Sapp hit him square in the back, he would need eyes in the back of his head.

About as disrespectfull as shooting someone in the back.

I realize football will be football, but Clifton was no where near the play and Sapp knew it, he just wanted to hit somebody as hard as he could.

Dirty.

Great... another gangster Raider fan.

When refering to the Raider team in plural, as in more than one, it is spelt Raiders, not Raidaz.

1263269[/snapback]

I'm with you on this, but replace "gangsta" with "ignorant". I wish there were some way we could trade some of our fellow fans to say, Baltimore.

Warren is a jerk. Always has been and probably always will be. UM has alot of functions during the summer and alot of players come back and participate. You can always get a photo or two and autographs as well depending on the event. Most of the guys are pretty cool. Moss is pretty accessable, Edge is really mellow and will sign anything, Dan Morgan is probably the nicest of them all. Shockey is pretty cool too as well as (surprise surprise) KWII. Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are ok. They're both a bit stand-offish but if nothing is going on, you can approach them and they'll give you a smile for a photo or something.

Reggie Wayne is a complete tool. So is Davenport. But Warren Sapp is just an a-hole. He's mean and acts like a spoiled 12 year old. I've seen him just rudely blow people off even if he's just sitting there not doing anything. I saw him wave off 2 brothers who wanted him to sign their Bucs spamshirts they were wearing. I mean these kids looked like they were maybe 10-12 years old. I was stunned. Looking at those kids faces put a lump in my throat and my tequilla buzz made me want to grab a stick and beat Sapp with it. Jim Kelly (who is nothing but a class act IMO) saw what happened and brought the kids back to where all the guys were hanging and had all of them sign the kids giant posters that they had. I mean the kids must of gotten over 40 signatures from some pretty good players. Those posters will be worth a mint. Plus Kelly made sure the kids got a bunch of pics with the guys too. To see the look on those kids faces hanging with all the guys taking pics and stuff and seeing their mom all proud was really special and I'm sure those kids will remember that for life.

I'm sure they'll also remember what a POS Sapp was as well.

Sapp hit him square in the back, he would need eyes in the back of his head.

1263269[/snapback]

Sorry to tell you, but this is isnt even close to hitting him in the back

That said, I have never met Sapp, or do not know anyone who personally has so I can't really speak on his Kate Middletonness, but the hit on Clifton was perfectly legal. If Clifton had not been hurt, it would have just been another big hit.

Sorry to tell you, but this is isnt even close to hitting him in the back

That said, I have never met Sapp, or do not know anyone who personally has so I can't really speak on his Kate Middletonness, but the hit on Clifton was perfectly legal.  If Clifton had not been hurt, it would have just been another big hit.

1263405[/snapback]

Not square in the back at all.

But a totally cheap, blindside cheap shot from a total douchebag absolutely.

Living in Tampa, I can confirm how much of an A hole this guy is. Ive never met him, but know people who have. A friend of mine worked with the Bucs during training camp in Orlando a couple years ago, and he said Sapp was a dik. Everyone down here who has come in to contact with the guy has said he is a jerk. At least everyone I ever talked to.

What restaurant does yer sister work at?

1261438[/snapback]

sister-in-law works at Bamboo House...

I still don't get how people can say it isn't a fair hit. When you get an interception, you are TAUGHT as a defensive player to find the closest guy and hit him as hard as you can, under league rules of course. This is EXACTLY what Sapp did, grow up guys.