[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warren Sapp

LooGie

i was just listening to Howard and Bubba the Love Sponge on sirius, and Bubba apparently had a big time fued with Warren Sapp. Bubba went on to explain what a first class ass Warren was, not willing to sign autographs and just downright rude and wrong to general public...i found it odd. I had no idea Warren might be this type of person.

My question is, has anyone witnessed or know of situations like this, or is this just radio hype? Warren had a weekly spot on Sirius on the NFL channel and he seemed down to earth, and downright cool....but he called into the Bubba show, and showed an a-hole side to himself....just curious...thanks.

Not to mention the borderline dirty hit on Clifton.  I mean, it was legal...technically.....but he didn't need to drill the guy when he wasn't looking.  He was very far away from the play.  I think it was Clifton anways.

1261261[/snapback]

Yeah, I almost forgot about that. That was the dude from Green Bay, right?

Not to mention the borderline dirty hit on Clifton.  I mean, it was legal...technically.....but he didn't need to drill the guy when he wasn't looking.

1261261[/snapback]

:D Football is still a contact sport, right? Just checking. Blitzing LBs and DEs should probably let the QB know they are fixing to sack them when they aren't lloking too, huh?

I don't remember the specifics, but my sister-in-law works at a resteraunt at The International Mall in Tampa. Bucs players routinely come there to eat and she told me Sapp got banned from the place. I don't remember exaclty why, but he was disruptive and disrepectful as I recall. She liked the Bucs, but hated Sapp. She said he was a real prik

Edited by cmoore

I don't remember the specifics, but my sister-in-law works at a resteraunt at The International Mall in Tampa. Bucs players routinely come there to eat and she told me Sapp got banned from the place. I don't remember exaclty why, but he was disruptive and disrepectful as I recall. She liked the Bucs, but hated Sapp. She said he was a real prik

1261425[/snapback]

Living in Tampa, I can confirm how much of an A hole this guy is. Ive never met him, but know people who have. A friend of mine worked with the Bucs during training camp in Orlando a couple years ago, and he said Sapp was a dik. Everyone down here who has come in to contact with the guy has said he is a jerk. At least everyone I ever talked to.

What restaurant does yer sister work at?

:D Football is still a contact sport, right?  Just checking.  Blitzing LBs and DEs should probably let the QB know they are fixing to sack them when they aren't lloking too, huh?

1261366[/snapback]

You must not have seen the hit. It almost ended his career.

1261425[/snapback]

I remember that story. Didn't he call a bartender a c*nt?

Edited by Vote Quimby2

You must not have seen the hit.  It almost ended his career.

1261648[/snapback]

No, I saw the hit. And I have received a blind side hit after an interception before. But when you are out there on the field you have to be aware of whats going on at all times the best you can.

No, I saw the hit.  And I have received a blind side hit after an interception before.  But when you are out there on the field you have to be aware of whats going on at all times the best you can.

1261967[/snapback]

Don't quite agree with you here.

It was a very dirty hit, there was nothing Clifton could have done.

I did enough the quote from Sapp before he went to Oak. I know this is paraphased, but when he was asked about hard feelings about not being re-signed by Tampa it was something like 'I can't complain, all they did was pay me $30 million'.

A-hole, maybe, but one rich a-hole. :D

Edited by DKF

No, I saw the hit.  And I have received a blind side hit after an interception before.  But when you are out there on the field you have to be aware of whats going on at all times the best you can.

1261967[/snapback]

It was still a cheap shot from an a$$hat looking to get on sportscenter.

For the last time, have you guys ever seen an interception!?!?! That hit happens EVERY TIME. I played o-line for 10 years and probably took about 7 of those blindside type de-cleaters. You know what, all 7, I had nobody to blame but myself. I should've had my head on a swivel rather than watching the play. You don't think if it was Sapp who wasn't watching and Clifton had a shot he wouldn't take it?? Grow up. Every single hard hit has some piece of mental impact on a football game, you make every single one you can under the rules.

I also have a friend in san francisco that works at a children's hospital who has seen sapp at least twice talking to kids on his free time without his teammates, so whatever evils he may commit he at least seems to try and avenge them.

1261967[/snapback]

I know what you mean in that 'football is football', hits are part of the game and all....but Clifton was nowhere near the play. He is a lineman, and is obviously not going to catch the safety or whomever it was returning the INT on the other side of the field. Sapp ended this guy's season on a meaningless hit, and lots of players in the NFL felt it was BS.

Guest caucasian
You must not have seen the hit.  It almost ended his career.

1261648[/snapback]

It may have been an unecessary hit, but like he said.. football is a contact sport right? What if a defensive end pumps a QB blindside and ends the guys career? is he than considered a dirty player? no. Clifton knows the rules, and knows the game. He needs to keep his head up and eyes open... Too bad though. never wanna see someone get hurt no a play that really isn't involved in "the play"...

as a Raidaz fan! boo to Sapp and his big fat aszs... tha raidaz shoulda let him go to cinncy in the first place! :D