[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could ask God one question...

ABearWithFurniture

Hmmmm, you could ask Him to prove that He exists.  :D

Or, how about which of the Jehova's Witnesses will be chosen.

Maybe I'd ask him to explain the Physics of our Universe (is there a grand unification equation).

Most likely, I'd ask him about why innocent people oftentimes go through tremendous suffering.  My wife came home from work crying the other day because she was helping a lady whose beautiful 6 month old baby was dying from cancer.  I would think that God could find a way to shelter the innocent from that kind of pain and suffering, without violating free will.  If, like me, you believe in miracles, it makes you wonder why they don't happen more often.

1264584[/snapback]

My daughter is in full remission from knee cancer for 6 months now. Doctor told me if I had what she has when I was her age, they'd cut my leg off and tell me I had a 20% to live. She has her leg with a prosthetic knee... just want to point out miracles happen all the time. Bad things happen and it's part of life. Life is a lesson to the soul, and no one here knows why. Once you're dead it won't mater... pain, love, suffering, joy, etc. The lesson will be over and you may be able to ask questions then. If you don't believe in the afterlife, then you won't know you're gone. Either way, knowing how the story ends won't change its outcome, so enjoy the time you were given.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic