[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could ask God one question...

ABearWithFurniture

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greedy, but probable question: What will be the single hotest stock over the next year. (then I can do a bunch of good with all the money I will make.)

Serious thoughtful question: Will I be granted the chance to speak with my father again and if not what happened to him after he passed away? (kinda sad, depressing answer, but that's what I think I'd ask...)

Edited by TDFFFreak

Just ask. If you are quiet enough to be able to listen, you'll get the answer. Just a matter of faith in accepting it.

See, I just asked, "Where's the White Women?" answer - "Santa Barbara"

Really, God is very generous.

How could a divine creator like himself be so insecure that he would make his sentient creations constantly kiss his ass, least they endure an eternity of terrible things after they die? Especially considering that he gives us no real proof of his existence and we’re not even sure which rules to follow to avoid these terrible things?