[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Seahawks

slovak

While the first half was not pretty and the start of the 4Q had me hyperventilating in a brown bag...I was so proud of those guys for keep their heads on their shoulders and sucking it up and getting it done. DJax was just amazing as far as I'm concerned!! And Hasselbeck kept his head and took it upon himself to make the difference on offense. Mack Strong has to be commended for that 32 yrd burst which I think was a killer for the Skins. Just an all around TEAM effort ( :D except receiving special teams, get your head in the game).

YEAH HAWKS!!!! :D:D:D

Um, another way to explain the win would be Washington's abysmal offense.

1266546[/snapback]

...or Seattle's smothering run D. I kept asking myself when is Brunell gonna throw the long ball...cuz that is our weak link...but he just never could find anyone open.

edit: until that 50+ yarder to Cooly in the beginning of the 4Q.

Edited by devilwoman

...or Seattle's smothering run D.  I kept asking myself when is Brunell gonna throw the long ball...cuz that is our weak link...but he just never could find anyone open.

edit:  until that 50+ yarder to Cooly in the beginning of the 4Q.

1266552[/snapback]

Amen. Love that kid SEA has at LB, he is the real deal.

Amen. Love that kid SEA has at LB, he is the real deal.

1266692[/snapback]

TATUPU this guy is something else. Rookie calling the plays getting people lined up on D...pretty impressive in this game. From USC cant remember what round he went...I'll check on that... :D

Edited by devilwoman

TATUPU this guy is something else.  Rookie calling the plays getting people lined up on D...pretty impressive in this game.

1266700[/snapback]

No doubt, plus the way he's all over the field, EVERY PLAy. Reminds me a little of Ray Lewis, before he became a whiney chump :D

Next week, I think the 'Hawks would have their hands full with the Panthers.  I bet the Seahawks will be rooting for the Bears today.

1266755[/snapback]

Yeah I think the Bears O will be a little easier to control, but the Bears D will be tough. They can be run on though...we will just have to see how it plays out. As far as playing the Panthers...tough front line...Alexander if he plays and I am sure he will will have a tough day, but Carolina secondary is their weak link real similar to Seattle I think...So either way it wont matter who we play. Personally I'd rather play Carolina...and put the pressure on Delhomme and shut down Foster like we did Portis.

Yeah I think the Bears O will be a little easier to control, but the Bears D will be tough.  They can be run on though...we will just have to see how it plays out.  As far as playing the Panthers...tough front line...Alexander if he plays and I am sure he will will have a tough day, but Carolina secondary is their weak link real similar to Seattle I think...So either way it wont matter who we play.  Personally I'd rather play Carolina...and put the pressure on Delhomme and shut down Foster like we did Portis.

1266762[/snapback]

Living in denial :D

:D could be...but Jake has trouble under pressure...and if the secondary can key on Smith...and the front line takes care of Foster...then I think we would have a chance.

1266774[/snapback]

I think the Seahawks will beat the Panthers, if the matchup happens. I'm just saying that the Seahawks will have a tougher time with the Panthers, who are a dangerous team. The Bears offense is sad, and I can't see them doing anything against the Seahawks if they happen to win today.