[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

Come on, Jack is "The Man"

1269165[/snapback]

Absolutely, that's what I was going for. I just couldn't think of the right adjective to describe him. You're right he is "The Man". Those top 30 Jack Bauer facts are hysterical. Can't wait for 2 more hours of near cardiac arrest tonight.

Absolutely, that's what I was going for. I just couldn't think of the right adjective to describe him. You're right he is "The Man". Those top 30 Jack Bauer facts are hysterical. Can't wait for 2 more hours of near cardiac arrest tonight.

1269173[/snapback]

I can't wait, Jack does more in 2 hours than I do in a day. I like several show in the tube, but 24 is the best!

I can't wait, Jack does more in 2 hours than I do in a day. I like several show in the tube, but 24 is the best!

1269177[/snapback]

"Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Jack Bauer. Before his leg made it half way to Jack's face it was gunned off and Jack was already on his way to castrate Vin Diesel."

"Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Jack Bauer. Before his leg made it half way to Jack's face it was gunned off and Jack was already on his way to castrate Vin Diesel."

1269181[/snapback]

:D

1269177[/snapback]

The undisputed champ as far as I'm concerned.

Jack Bauer fills the emptiness in my heart I have every monday night during the offseason.

My entire family sits down every monday to watch it, and if we can't, we Tivo it.

Jack Bauer, as put before, is The Man.

The Alpha-Man.

Too bad about Palmer though, I wonder if All-State's stock will take a hit...

Edited by kpholmes

Jack Bauer fills the emptiness in my heart I have every monday night during the offseason.

My entire family sits down every monday to watch it, and if we can't, we Tivo it.

Jack Bauer, as put before, is The Man.

The Alpha-Man.

Too bad about Palmer though, I wonder if All-State's stock will take a hit...

1270024[/snapback]

I wonder if he had death insurance :D

In the words of Czarina, tick, tick tick!

:D  Had to record it tonite and the stinkin' tape ran out  at the beginning of the last hour.  does anyone know if they still re-run the episodes later in the week on Fx?

1270662[/snapback]

I doubt it. I checked my Tivo last night for all the episodes between today and next week and repeats were not listed in the guide data. That's not to say Fox doesn't pull something this weekend. They could!

best show on television!!

i have not missed an episode since season 1!!!

totally addicted.....knew walt was bad in first 10 minutes. these first ladies are something else....first sherry....now this one.....love it.

yes-jack is the man! and you gotta love chloe--direct and to the point in the funniest way...........glad to see so many who like this show!!!

Seriously though, when does he go to the bathroom? During commercials?

1270719[/snapback]

Jack Bauer's biological make-up is so advanced that he internally recycles his own human waste into nourishment. That's why Jack never eats or goes to the bathroom.

From the second he said "I'm in a Flank 2 position" the first time, my brother and I were just like "CODE!! CODE!!! HES SPEAKING CODE!!!"

My bet is Spencer, the guy banging Chloe, will be this years traitor inside CTU.

7 days left until the next hour...

darnet... :D

I figured Walt was a bad egg middle of last season. Samwise got tired of lugging Frodo around and decided to save Curtis and Jack last night. POTUS needs to be crucified. Worst chief executive since Leslie Nielsen in Scary Movie 3.