[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations Menudo, et al

Gdawg

Wow what a game.Personally I think the Steelers got jobbed on that incompletion replay, good thing for them the Drunken Idiot Kicker shanked that field goal :D

Anyway, congrats and props to all of you Steeler fans! Your team totally outplayed the Colts, not to mention how Bill and Dickie L. totally outcoached Dungy. :D

On a personal note, being a resident of Baltimore it didnt hurt me too much to see the Colts lose once again in the playoffs. I hope the Irsay family never wins anything ever, not even a $2 scratchoff. I'm sure that as long as Peyton is doing the scratching that'll never happen, so its all good :D

Peace out and good luck next week. Will be a great game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly did Menudo do to deserve congrats?

1268195[/snapback]

We had a little bit of a running battle earlier this week. I know Menudo didnt exacty make any tackle (or did he?) but hey, just giving the guy some respect.

What exactly did Menudo do to deserve congrats?

1268195[/snapback]

He is a hugh Steeler homer that beats the drum loudly and constantly. I think saying congrats to him can be construed as a "congrats on the team that you are a hugh homer of winning this weekend".

Awesome, Grits is punking my thread  :D  Its like Bigfoot, or the Loch Ness Monster, things Ive heard about but never experienced first hand. Now I can die a happy man  :D

1268256[/snapback]

Anything I can do to help

And I'm not taking anything away from Pittsburgh ... I didn't think they could do it but they showed up ready to play and their defense was awesome.

I just find it amusing that somebody congratulates a fan because the team he supports won.

Congratulations for turning your tv on and cheering for your team?

1268253[/snapback]

If anything, someone should be congratulated for sticking with their team when they lose. Thats a lot harder than sticking with them then they win.

So, if we're congratulating people on their fan loyalty,

I have mad respect for Vet for sticking with his Jets. Not an easy thing.

Anything I can do to help

And I'm not taking anything away from Pittsburgh ... I didn't think they could do it but they showed up ready to play and their defense was awesome.

1268259[/snapback]

Amen, didnt see that coming either. As I said on another thread, I guess its not a Patriots thing for the Colts :D

If anything, someone should be congratulated for sticking with their team when they lose. Thats a lot harder than sticking with them then they win.

So, if we're congratulating people on their fan loyalty,

I have mad respect for Vet for sticking with his Jets. Not an easy thing.

1268260[/snapback]

I just like their uniforms.

Wow, I annoy some people so much that they don't like when someone congratulates me. He said Congrats, Menudo, etc.

I took it to mean, congrats on your favorite team moving on. The fact that people are making an issue of it is very funny to me.

Blitz, drink some coffee and quit picking on menudo. :D

I think it's fine to offer up a congrats to a fellow Huddler on the success of their team. We all know menudo did nothing more than fly the Steelers flag all week around the boards. He's happy. Let him bask in the sun for a few days.

Ya know Blitz, I bet you would even garner some congrats on a big Cowboys win if/when they get to that point. :D