[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations Menudo, et al

Gdawg

Wow, I annoy some people so much that they don't like when someone congratulates me.  He said Congrats, Menudo, etc.

I took it to mean, congrats on your favorite team moving on.  The fact that people are making an issue of it is very funny to me.

1268573[/snapback]

Exactly what I meant. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it either, Blitz.  What's the big deal?

1268250[/snapback]

The big deal is that he is a pain in the ass who picks fights to draw attention to himself. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reminds me of an old song ... you know .... "you're so vain ... "

1268574[/snapback]

Blitz calling someone else vain - that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. :D

The big deal is that he is a pain in the ass who picks fights to draw attention to himself.

1268788[/snapback]

Coming from Squeegie, this really does make me sad. :D Everything I do is in fun. I make no personal attacks on anyone, unless clearly provoked.

Coming from Squeegie, this really does make me sad.  :D     Everything I do is in fun.  I make no personal attacks on anyone, unless clearly provoked.

1268792[/snapback]

So, maybe you should take the hint. :D

You're not a bad guy Menudo, you're just extremely annoying. Good natured or not, it is what it is. I would assume that you realize that. There's nothing wrong with supporting your team, you just take it to a whole new level, UT style. Some people are annoyed by that. It doesn't make it right or wrong, it just is what it is.

EDIT: Man, I gotta learn to type faster. But Menudo's still annoying. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

So, maybe you should take the hint. :D

You're not a bad guy Menudo, you're just extremely annoying. Good natured or not, it is what it is. I would assume that you realize that. There's nothing wrong with supporting your team, you just take it to a whole new level, UT style. Some people are annoyed by that. It doesn't make it right or wrong, it just is what it is.

1268809[/snapback]

Well, she said it wasn't about me. Also, I act nothing like UT, no matter how much you want to make it seem like I do. We've been through this before. Please show me the posts following this game where I was annoying. You've never been a fan, but, on posts where someone tried to call me out, which has been done a couple of times, most came on and defended me. You find me annoying, I can live with that.

Buck up Menudo.  Your team won, and for some reason you're leaking gay all over the place anyways....

1268806[/snapback]

What can I say, I respect Squeeg's opinion.

Well, she said it wasn't about me.  Also, I act nothing like UT, no matter how much you want to make it seem like I do.  We've been through this before.  Please show me the posts following this game where I was annoying.  You've never been a fan, but, on posts where someone tried to call me out, which has been done a couple of times, most came on and defended me.  You find me annoying, I can live with that.

1268814[/snapback]

:D

This qualifies...

Now, I don't think you are UT bad. You're a little over obsessed and a lot sensitive. But please don't think you never post anything annoying :D

Well, she said it wasn't about me.  Also, I act nothing like UT, no matter how much you want to make it seem like I do.  We've been through this before.  Please show me the posts following this game where I was annoying.  You've never been a fan, but, on posts where someone tried to call me out, which has been done a couple of times, most came on and defended me.  You find me annoying, I can live with that.

1268814[/snapback]

Pick anyone of your Poems, that is when you are UT like. So far you are doing good this week.

This qualifies...

Now, I don't think you are UT bad.  You're a little over obsessed and a lot sensitive.  But please don't think you never post anything annoying  :D

1268823[/snapback]

I just copied the same post.

Menudo, deal. You annoy just about everyone here except your fellow Steelers homers. You are very UT like, and everyone here except for your fellow Steelers homers think so. You are not a UT clone, I wouldn't waste my time with UT, you are actually reasonably intelligent and moderately amusing, but, you are annoying. :D

I just copied the same post.

Menudo, deal. You annoy just about everyone here except your fellow Steelers homers. You are very UT like, and everyone here except for your fellow Steelers homers think so. You are not a UT clone, I wouldn't waste my time with UT, you are actually reasonably intelligent and moderately amusing, but, you are annoying. :D

1268835[/snapback]

O.k. Hugh One, only Steeler fans huh, take a look at this thread where someone attempted to call me out:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=131248&st=0

I was then defended by Whomper (Cowboys), Big Ten (Non-Steeler), Brewer (Non-Steeler), Tonorator (Bengals), Chief Dick (Chiefs), Dutchess Jack (Dolphins), Rovers (Jets), CaptainHook (Colts), Czarina (Patriots), Vatican Hitsquad (Non-Steeler)

There was another thread where I was defended as well. Do you think people would defend UT.

Point is, you find me annoying and seem to have a problem with me, but, just because you think something doesn't mean that everyone does, which is something you've never seem to come to grips with when it comes to me and my existence on the Huddle. Also, this has been going on for years. You don't like me, I GET IT !!!!

Edited by Menudo

:D  I don't think the poems make him anything at all like UT.  I don't even think UT can spell poem.

1268834[/snapback]

The intention of re-doing that post was an attempt to be funny. Some saw humor in it. :D

I was then defended by Whomper (Cowboys), Big Ten (Non-Steeler), Brewer (Non-Steeler), Tonorator (Bengals), Chief Dick (Chiefs), Dutchess Jack (Dolphins), Rovers (Jets), CaptainHook (Colts), Czarina (Patriots), Vatican Hitsquad (Non-Steeler)

1269054[/snapback]

Big Ten - Lions

Brewer - Giants

Vatican Hitsquad - Raiders

O.k. Hugh One, only Steeler fans huh, take a look at this thread where someone attempted to call me out:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=131248&st=0

There was another thread where I was defended as well.  Do you think people would defend UT.

Point is, you find me annoying and seem to have a problem with me, but, just because you think something doesn't mean that everyone does, which is something you've never seem to come to grips with when it comes to me and my existence on the Huddle.  Also, this has been going on for years.  You don't like me, I GET IT !!!!

1269054[/snapback]

I don't dislike you at all. This is a message board full of anonymous people. You hughmor me, and at times annoy me. The one thing I find hysterical is the fact that you LOVE to dish it out but can't take it yourself. You rant on and on about the greatness of all things Steelers, but when I call you a homer momo you get all bent out of shape. Take it easy Menudo, it's nothing personal. :D

EDIT: Besides, how could I not like the guy who made me that awesome avatar.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I don't dislike you at all. This is a message board full of anonymous people. You hughmor me, and at times annoy me. The one thing I find hysterical is the fact that you LOVE to dish it out but can't take it yourself. You rant on and on about the greatness of all things Steelers, but when I call you a homer momo you get all bent out of shape. Take it easy Menudo, it's nothing personal. :D

EDIT: Besides, how could I not like the guy who made me that awesome avatar.

1269077[/snapback]

Actually, I think I TAKE more than anyone on this board and handle most of it pretty well. For some reason, you are just better at baiting me than most and are successful at getting under my skin. :D:D:D

Actually, I think I TAKE more than anyone on this board and handle most of it pretty well.  For some reason, you are just better at baiting me than most and are successful at getting under my skin.  :D  :D  :D

1269082[/snapback]

You take a lot because you dish out more than just about anyone.

And it's good to hear that my attempts to annoy you are succesful. If you need some help dealing with it, give my wife a call, she's adapted quite well. :D

You take a lot because you dish out more than just about anyone.

And it's good to hear that my attempts to annoy you are succesful. If you need some help dealing with it, give my wife a call, she's adapted quite well. :D

1269089[/snapback]

I can vouch for that. Hugh's wife is very adaptable! :D

The intention of re-doing that post was an attempt to be funny.  Some saw humor in it.  :D

1269060[/snapback]

And they are better Huddlers than I, sir! A Eli vs. Ben poll from you generally has the same draw that a skins political article in the tailgate had at the end.

Step one: Roll eyes.

Step two: Enter thread.

Step three: Click Eli.

Step four: Repeat as necessary.