[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake Delhomme

rattsass

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit, it was pretty funny, although juvenile.

Hey DMD, anyway to check the IP address and tell us who is too scared to actually post with their reg account? That to me, is just laughable. Have the stones to say what you mean, and let everyone know who means what they say!

1269797[/snapback]

This is not an alias. I am just a hugh F'n newbie tool who has been around here for 5 years but never posted. UT2 though drove me to posting. I am embarrassed to say that someone on a message board annoys me as much as he does. And he talks about maturity? This is coming from a guy who writes childish poems and sends them to his teams web site. 30 year jock sniffers just happen to rub me the wrong way, that's all.

Edited by Nappy Dugout

This is not an alias.  I am just a hugh F'n newbie tool who has been around here for 5 years but never posted. UT2 though drove me to posting.  I am embarrassed to say that someone on a message board annoys me as much as he does.  And he talks about maturity? This is coming from a guy who writes childish poems and sends them to his teams web site.  30 year jock sniffers just happen to rub me the wrong way, that's all.

1269816[/snapback]

riiiiiiiiight....

This is not an alias.  I am just a hugh F'n newbie tool who has been around here for 5 years but never posted. UT2 though drove me to posting.  I am embarrassed to say that someone on a message board annoys me as much as he does.  And he talks about maturity? This is coming from a guy who writes childish poems and sends them to his teams web site.  30 year jock sniffers just happen to rub me the wrong way, that's all.

1269816[/snapback]

If you can't see the harmless fun in my poems, than there is no hope for you.

If you can't see the harmless fun in my poems, than there is no hope for you.

1269896[/snapback]

Menudo truly is the Miya Angelou (sp?) of our generation...

Edited by Gdawg

UT had a very similar effect on many poeple around here. This is one of the reasons I draw the comparison. You two are different, yet the same. :D

1269913[/snapback]

:D

.... I'm onto your game.

Edited by Menudo

Honestly Menudo, you really seem like a nice guy. You are passionate about your team and that is great. With that said, you annoy the sh*t out of me and that's my problem.

But you have admit that the nickname I coined for you is good and somewhat fitting. That name being UT2.

Edited by Nappy Dugout

Honestly Menudo, you really seem like a nice guy.  You are passionate about your team and that is great.  With that said, you annoy the sh*t out of me and that's my problem. 

But you have admit that the nickname I coined for you is good and somewhat fitting.  That name being UT2.

1269939[/snapback]

Well, I appreicate your comments that I seem like a nice guy. I know I annoy people with my love of the Steelers, but, they just beat the Colts, what do you expect. I take a lot of garbage around here too, which, I'm sure is in response to what I dish out. However, I never make personal attacks on anyone unless clearly provoked, and despite popular opinion, I have always been stand-up when I am wrong.

The comparisons to Ugly Tuna are simply funny. Ugly Tuna had the intelligence and maturity of a 5 year old. Go read some of his posts again, and see if you think the comparison still stands.

And to get this thread back to the topic at hand, Delhomme is the most experienced QB left standing. There's something to be said for that.

1269940[/snapback]

:D

Based on what? Fantasy land?

Plummer has 9 years experience and 125 career starts.

Hasselbeck has 1 year less than Delhomme, 7 years, but has more starts, 68.

Delhomme has 8 years and 49 starts, which gives him more experience than Roethlisberger, that's it.

:D  I don't know what you mean by this.  Delhomme has 49ish career starts.  Hasselbeck has significantly more, adn plummer has more than twice as many...

1269986[/snapback]

Delhomme has played in a SB. Hass, Plummer and Ben combined =0

Delhomme has also played in more playoff games than each of the other 3