[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AoE III

Perchoutofwater

Well I didn't get AoE III for Christmas, but I did get it for my birthday earlier this week. It is awesome. The graphics are 10x better than AoE II. The game is a little bit slower than AoE II, but it offers a lot more. More types of soilders, you can hire mercenaries. If you liked playing AoE II and then watching it, you will love AoE III.

I could never win in AoE II so I didn't even think about AoE III. Just starting to experiment with Civ IV though. Wow is that one different from the last.

1278014[/snapback]

I'm just about to finish my first win at the Noble level in Civ IV. This is a lot harder than CIV III. You really have to get off to a good start in CIV IV to be able to compete.

I got Civ IV for Christmas.  I've started a game, but it is really different.  I'm having a hard time getting into it... of course the XBOX 360 is also eating into my gaming time.

1278209[/snapback]

That is my problem, I am currently deep into another game, and really wanting to finish that off before seriously starting Civ IV.

It's like crack. When I first started playing it I felt a little disappointed, but a couple of hours later and when I started to get into skirmish mode I became hooked. One of the few "pointless" things in life that I seem to be able to do for hours on end. It's very distracting.