[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats SeaHawks...

PantherDave

ah I see. Weak. But I get the jist of the point.

Let me clarify for you. I'm not rooting for Pittsburgh, or Seattle for that matter. I'm a Raider fan so that certainly won't get me anything around here. I'm just stating what's painfully obvious (to me) that Bettis is going to get his Championship before he retires.

I have been hard on the Hawks for a long time but they played Carolina (a hard nosed ball club) very tough. In fact, stomped a hole in them. Pitt is as hard nosed as they come so they will have their work cut out for them. Should be a solid game if both teams bring their A games.

PantherDave and PLSULions.. Class and respect.. you guys are awesome.

1284116[/snapback]

Like I said earlier, talk all the trash you want, but when your team doesn't back it up on the field, show up to take it in stride. :D I was certainly was dissappointed by how the Panthers played, but I was very impressed with the Hawks and their great crowd!! :D:D

The Seahawks were awesome yesterday and clearly came up with a great plan to take away Smith and when we lost Goings early, I knew we were in trouble. It was a nearly a perfect game by the Seahawks (coaching and players alike).

Enjoy the ride, it will be a fun two weeks. Good luck against the Steelers!

And... it is PSULions since I was a Penn State homer before I was a Panthers homer! :D:D

Like I said earlier, talk all the trash you want, but when your team doesn't back it up on the field, show up to take it in stride.  :D  I was certainly was dissappointed by how the Panthers played, but I was very impressed with the Hawks and their great crowd!!  :D:D

The Seahawks were awesome yesterday and clearly came up with a great plan to take away Smith and when we lost Goings early, I knew we were in trouble.  It was a nearly a perfect game by the Seahawks (coaching and players alike).

Enjoy the ride, it will be a fun two weeks.  Good luck against the Steelers!

And... it is PSULions since I was a Penn State homer before I was a Panthers homer!  :D  :D

1284378[/snapback]

Thanks PSU - (love JOEPA and glad he did not retire) It is a most wonderful feeling. I think for the next few days the fans will just soak it all in and pinch themselves to make sure this is all real.

but I was very impressed with the Hawks and their great crowd!!  :D:D

1284378[/snapback]

being a viking fan...... I didn't experience the same euphoria that all the long time hawks homers did...... although having season tix now for 5 years it's become very easy to cheer for them, especially when the vikes are in the tank. :D

but I guarantee you one thing..... there is NO stadium on the planet indoor or outdoor that generates the raw noise & thunder that Qwest field does...... it was abso-f*cking-lutely unbelievable there yesterday. I've been to plenty of games in the baggy in Minneapolis over the years & for a while they were very well known for their noise.......it's not even close.

after the national anthem they had 5 blackhawks do a fly-over then Paul allen raised the 12th. man flag...... it was deafening.

i was just watching the local news & they interviewed the seismology lab over @ UW...... they said the noise & literal "bouncing" of the stadium was equivalent to that of a 3.0 earthquake. :D

i had moments on the board this year where i did not show any love to the Seahawks ...i bashed their schedule and even Alexander on a few occassions ..i took the heat and did try and make amends

well i can say now twithout fail that he seahawks are an astounding team ..sincerely and SA proved his toughness with a great effort yesterday just one week removed from being knocked out ...it was impressive on all fronts :D ...congrats to all seahawk fans as the seattle earned their place for sure in the Super Bowl ... :D

and it should be a great SB indeed

i was just watching the local news & they interviewed the seismology lab over @ UW...... they said the noise & literal "bouncing" of the stadium was equivalent to that of a 3.0 earthquake. :D

1284429[/snapback]

Oh HECK YEAH! 12th Man, Baby!

1284429[/snapback]

That's IMPRESSIVE....

I'd be curious how it compares to Angel Stadium during our run to the World Series...that is the LOUDEST place I have ever been in (my ears were ringing for a week)...with the thundersticks and the raw emotion of waiting 40 years for a World Series, it was AWESOME...

And I'm not trying to start a holy war with Seattle fans (that got me NO WHERE last week :D ), I'm just saying I'm impressed and am wondering aloud how it compares with my loudest sporting event experience....

:D what about me?

1284696[/snapback]

Uhm, well.. ok. you too.

Funny thing is, I don't know if I we should be thanking you guys or not... you're so nice about the situation, it takes the fun out of the bragging rights :D

Uhm, well.. ok. you too.

Funny thing is, I don't know if I we should be thanking you guys or not... you're so nice about the situation, it takes the fun out of the bragging rights  :D

1284744[/snapback]

Maybe dulls it a little but definately doesn't take it out :D

Uhm, well.. ok. you too.

Funny thing is, I don't know if I we should be thanking you guys or not... you're so nice about the situation, it takes the fun out of the bragging rights  :D

1284744[/snapback]

you're on to our plan. we can dish it out, but we can't take it. so we'll head you off the pass :D