[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats SeaHawks...

PantherDave

I know my team...I know it well, and we will not win this game. The SeaHawks outplayed the Panthers-pure and simple. The game plan was a thing of beauty and was executed just as well. The scheme took Smitty out of the game completely-job well done. Delhomme played his worst game as a pro, bar none-much to the credit of the SeaHawks DT. The Seattle DT played like a top 5 unit tonight, and have earned the right to go to Super Bowl 40, and I do not convert into pettiness, I am an NFC guy, and I will pull for the SeaHawks to bring home the hardware. SA answered alot of critics tonight, and played a superb game, Hasselbeck as well. I hope the SeaHawks do the NFC proud, as I will be pulling for the SeaHawks. Beautiful Game and Job Well Done :D -Peace PD.

Nice post PD. I hate to see the Panther's go down the drain. I have a lot of friends in the Carolina's and would have loved to see a Pitt/Car SB. No disrespect to the Hawks mind you.

Now you would be okay in my book if you could convert from the darkside and root for the AFC. I'd even send you a Steeler shirt to help motivate you.

Great game by the Seahawks. They had a great gameplan with Hasselbeck and Alexander both having great games. Throw in a few bad picks by Jake and the terrific D by the Seahawks and you have a big blow out!!!

My hat is off to the Seahawks team and their fans. It has been a long time since the Seahawks have had success in the playoffs and they certainly look like the real deal...

Good luck against the Steelers! :D:D

It's amazing that neither game was really close. Last week the Bears were dominated and this week the Panthers. I thought both games would be more evenly fought, but it didn't happen that way.

Holmgren keeps the Panthers from the SB yet again.

A classy post PD.

I know there are more than these two, aren't there? :D  Devil Woman is a hawk fan.  Are there others out here?

Should be a great game in two weeks.

1282724[/snapback]

A few of them are at the game. The others you can probably excuse for being busy. I just had 15 people leave my house.

I know there are more than these two, aren't there? :D  Devil Woman is a hawk fan.  Are there others out here?

Should be a great game in two weeks.

1282724[/snapback]

Absolutely. Very classy post from PD, though reading his posts all week long I expected nothing less from him. Stand up guy. Seams to be quite a few stand up Carolina fans that post here.

You are a class act PD, appreicate the post. The Panthers had a good run, pretty banged up and still played hard and with alot of heart. Steve Smith is an inspiration to every player and team and has the "never say die" attitude....a real competitor, I have endless respect for your team. Thanks for the post.

congrats to the SEA homers. I'm happy that they made their first SB, and it should make for a helluva game in a few weeks :D

CAR just never showed up. It was truly pitiful what they did out there today. I give tons of credit to SEA for making CAR look that flat, but I also have to blame alot of it on CAR. They just sucked. Period.

SEA's O-line was playing football the way it was meant to be played. I truly admired what they were doing out there, where as CAR's O-line was....um...the opposite.

The running game never stood a chance for CAR, and it would've been just as bad with Foster in there, so I'm not blaming it on anything but a great great great gameplan from SEA. woot for you guys! :D

let me add my congrats as well. i was looking for some place to congratulate the steelers, but there is nothing but warfare going on in the AFC threads. it's much nicer in here ...

should be a great superbowl with two team firing on all cylinders!

:D

let me add my congrats as well.  i was looking for some place to congratulate the steelers, but there is nothing but warfare going on in the AFC threads.  it's much nicer in here ...

should be a great superbowl with two team firing on all cylinders!

:D

1282853[/snapback]

This is as good a place as any, tonorator. :D

BTW - Congrats to all the Hawk fans. They played their game today and certainly is a worthy representative of the NFC. I’ll bet that city is going crazy right now with this being their first time and all. This will be an excellent Super Bowl.

BTW - Congrats to all the Hawk fans.  They played their game today and certainly is a worthy representative of the NFC.  I’ll bet that city is going crazy right now with this being their first time and all.  This will be an excellent Super Bowl.

1282863[/snapback]

Thanks Skippy. I have to say, as a long time 'Hawks fan, that was simply an amazing game to witness. The atmosphere was just so electric, and the crowd was amazing. I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

As a Seattle homer I always believe in the 'Hawks (maybe even when unwarranted) so I knew they could do it, but after so many misfires, I at the same also can't believe that we finally made it. Simply tremendous. I'm sure I'll have more to say later in the week, but for now I'm just lettting it soak in.

And by the way, Steve Smith still scares the heck out of me. He looks so much faster live than on TV even. I will be picking him in every fantasy league I can in 06.

Classy post, PD.

Congrats to you Seattle fans. Your team's defense is much better than I thought it was.

Memo to the Bears coaching staff: There is no shame in double, triple or quadruple covering a receiver like Steve Smith. But if Carolina can sign another good receiver next year, look out.

classy. whatever. they are going to get slammed by the steelers and jerome bettis. it's his year, his title. in all actuality the game is just a formality. sa and the rest of those low life hawks should just hand over the lombardi trophy right now

1282892[/snapback]

Guess it's never too late to make a run at NTOY.

And by the way, Steve Smith still scares the heck out of me. He looks so much faster live than on TV even.

1282878[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw him catch a ball today. Was a great game, so proud to be a part of it!

Thank you all for your congratulations to Seattle and their homers. I may not post on these boards often, but I watch them pretty frequently, and respect many of you and your opinions.

ON TO DETROIT!!!!!!!! :D