[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What will be more enjoyable?

Hugh 0ne

Menudo -  I think there would be a lot less biatching about you if you just talked football and did not respond to the personal attacks.  The Steeler threads always end up being about you rather than the Steelers.

1286100[/snapback]

Good info here. :D

call me sily call me rude, but call me please Riki Tripe Soup

See here http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=139826 for examples of your vaginiferousness.

Edited by MojoMan

Menudo -  I think there would be a lot less biatching about you if you just talked football and did not respond to the personal attacks.  The Steeler threads always end up being about you rather than the Steelers.

1286100[/snapback]

Squeezieboobie, :D

I think you are great, and I appreciate the advice, but, I am simply having fun, and I am not the one attacking, so I don't think I need to change much. I've tried to make better use of the "Know when to hold them, know when to fold them" approach the last couple of days though.

1286100[/snapback]

Squeezieboobie,  :D

I think you are great, and I appreciate the advice, but, I am simply having fun, and I am not the one attacking, so I don't think I need to change much.  I've tried to make better use of the "Know when to hold them, know when to fold them" approach the last couple of days though.

1286118[/snapback]

:D

Transalation: No really its okay. It's all about me.

:D

Transalation:  No really its okay.  It's all about me.

1286126[/snapback]

Still think the Steelers are nothing more than average ???

See Sky, some will never stop. :D

Still think the Steelers are nothing more than average ???

1286422[/snapback]

Obviously not, since they made it to the superbowl and I admitted in a post more than a week ago (that you started) that my early interpretation of their talent was off base. Of course, there are plenty of folks who said the Hawks were overated and soft, but I don't feel an urge to call them out on it on a regular basis in posts that sometimes don't have anything to do w/ the price of tea in China. :D

Hmmm, "Most annoying Huddler..." :D

Edited by bushwacked

If his posts bug ya, don't read 'em.

1286444[/snapback]

:D Where is the fun in that? I think Menudo is a good enough guy but I guess being followed around in a thread (about going to the Bronco game) where I was wishing the Bronco fans good luck was uncalled for? :thinskinned:

Menudo -  I think there would be a lot less biatching about you if you just talked football and did not respond to the personal attacks.  The Steeler threads always end up being about you rather than me.

1286100[/snapback]

Fixed to properly show the jealousy.

:D:D

1286100[/snapback]

Good point.

Being a fan of both teams I hope it is a good game and one where the refs do not decide it either way.